A new update is now available on the server. This has some new features, items, and bug fixes.
A lot of new custom items have been added. You can find new custom items at the new merchant Dorkass in spawn. A new artifact currency has also been added “Voodoo Charm”. This artifact currency is used to purchase the new voodoo figurine item, “Twist Reality”.
Fishing contest rewards have been increased. 1st place now receives $5000 instead of $3000, 2nd place now receives $3000 instead of $2000, and finally 3rd place now receives $2000 instead of $1000
Dungeons have been updated as well. Herobrine’s Lair dungeon is now one dungeon with two bosses, and medium difficulty. A new dungeon “Dragon’s Lair” has also been added. We have also increased the number of Ancient Relics dropping from bosses. More commands have also been allowed in dungeons, and a new /dungeons command has been added which shows the boss loot tables.
We have added a new playtime tracker plugin. You can type /timeplayed in-game for a list of available commands. Each month the 3 most active players will be given a reward. The reward for the 3 most active players are still undecided, however, it will be along the lines of the top 3 voter rewards, so it’s definitely worth playing!
Crates have been updated a little bit. You can now find End Crystals, Dragon Heads, and Dragon eggs in all four crates. We have also increased the amount of Glimmering Crystal and Demonic Essences you can receive from the Titan Crate. And finally, Glimmering Crystal is now a possible reward from the Legendary Crate.
A new spawn has also been made. We hope you like it.
A lot of minor changes has also happened, here’s a quick run through of the more important ones.
- H1 items now only requires Ancient Relics (should be easier to obtain for newcomers)
- Added Iron Hoe to the Iron kit
- VoteParty crate now always gives items, and the rewards from it has been buffed significantly
- The Exchanger NPC has been modified to fit current market value, and we will continue to update it as the economy evolves.
- The parkour has been remade and has returned.
- Updated voting rewards
- Added a rules GUI so you can read the rules from in-game
- Removed old artifacts with a right-click function due to a bug. You can exchange those into currency at Dorkass.
- Increased the max number of plots per player from 100 to 1000.
- Updated daily/weekly chest
- Updated rules
- Backpacks now does not reset after 60 days of inactivity.
- Removed shulker disguise from Titan rank due to a major exploit.
- Fixed some rank permissions bugs
- Fixed chorus fruit teleport being useable in off-hand.
- Fixed some heirlooms not being able to be auctioned.
This was the main focus of this update. To once and for all fix the quests and bring them back in full glory. However, the quest config file has reset itself, and our most recent backup of it is a few days old, meaning a lot of it has to be re-done. This means quests will not be available from today, however, they should be available In a few days or by next weekend latest. Sorry for this inconvenience, we hope you can understand.