Page
of 2

story time with mineraze

14 replies
Votes:
+3
i came up with this challenge cuz i was bored.

the way it works is that we each write 3 sentences of a story and make a fanfic about it.
now there are some rules that you have to follow:

1. it has to be kid friendly
2. it has to match the comment above u
3. it has to flow with mineland community
4. remember the names pls dont change them
5. no posting more then 2 posts after yourself
6.do not cheat

this is the start of the challange:

once upon a time there was a boy. his name was pacificminer he was a very happy boy until, the time came. he got a phone call from......
Posted Apr 15, 16 · OP
Votes:
+177
His mother. She told him that his server was too good and that he was to shut it down. PacificMiner didnt want to upset his mother so he...
Posted Apr 16, 16
Votes:
+23
temporarily shut down the server,but what his mother didn't know was that pacificminer was just going to rename the server. To make sure his mother wouldn't find this out, because he really loved his server. Just then when pac was renaming the server the power...
Posted Apr 17, 16
Votes:
+23
... Cut out, causing him to lose his progress on renaming the server. While the power was out, he decided to start thinking of names. And just as the power came back on...
"Think not of what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country." ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
Posted Apr 17, 16
Votes:
+177
His mother came into the room and started screaming. She said that if he didn't shut down the server then she was going to take his computer off of him for a whole month. PacificMiner said...
Posted Apr 17, 16
Votes:
+23
While mumbling to himself "that i have 2 more computers with other accounts where im still the owner. Then his mom said what and pac said "Nothing". Just then...
Posted Apr 18, 16
Votes:
his dad walked in, sat down, and started playing the server until pacificminer's mom...
Posted Apr 18, 16
PacificMiner OWNER
Community Manager
Votes:
+1,213
once upon a time there was a boy. his name was pacificminer he was a very happy boy until, the time came. he got a phone call from......

What if I'm a girl ? :geek:
Posted Apr 18, 16
Votes:
+3
i just geussed ur a boy if ura girl i cna change it if u want XD
Posted Apr 18, 16 · OP
PacificMiner OWNER
Community Manager
Votes:
+1,213
i just geussed ur a boy if ura girl i cna change it if u want XD

I'm a boy :) was just kidding