No users online.

Mcmmo - Repair level 0-50 in 20-30 minutes!

1 reply
Votes:
+177
Goal:
To obtain level 50 repair!

Equipment:
- 1x-5x Gold pickaxes
- 1x Iron block
- 128x-256x Gold ingots

Method:
1. Place down your iron block near alot of stone. The closer the better, so a cave would be the perfect spot for this.
2. Craft 1-5 Gold pickaxes. You can do this with only one pickaxe, though the more you have the less times you have to run back to repair.
3. Put the gold pickaxes into you hotbar.
4. Mine stone with each pickaxe untill its durability (Health) gets red.
5. Go to your iron block, and right click with the pickaxe in your hand. You will have to right click 1-3 times, depending on your luck. Make sure you repair each and every pickaxe, plus you have the gold ingots in your inventory.
6. Rinse and repeat untill you reach level 50.
Posted May 5, 16 · OP
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+6
While I agree with the fact that gold tools break fast and give you fast mcmmo repair xp, and mining while youre at it.
I prefer to use a well known method :

Equipment :
-A full set of iron armor ( Exactly 24 iron ingots )
-A sand block
-A cacti
-About a stack or 2 of iron ingots ( 64 - 128 )
-And lastly, an iron block

Process :
1. First and foremost, click F3 + H. This step is very important so you can maximize the time / damage / ingots that you are using.
2. Plant your cacti on the sand block and place your iron block somewhere nearby.
3. Wear the full armor and hop on the cacti. This process is a bit dangerous but fast. Always watch the 'health' of your armor pieces.
- Which armor parts break first? - Helmet (1st) - Boots (2nd) - Leggings (3rd) - Chestplate (4th)
4. To really really really maximize your iron ingots, try to get the 'health' of the armor pieces as low as possible (i.e. 1 / 256) and remove them only when they get to that point.
5. After getting all of your armor pieces to a very low 'health', get to right clicking your iron block. At first, this should easily get your from 0 - 18.
6. Doing this around 3 - 4 times should get you to level 50 fast. And from there on out, use DIAMOND sets, cause it will be very very fast.

NOTE : THIS METHOD CAN KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T WATCH YOUR HEALTHBAR. DOING THIS NEAR A REGEN BUFF BEACON IS SUGGESTED!!
Otakuz ~Anime is love, Anime is life~
Posted May 25, 16
NoticeNotices