Capture The Flag PvP Event

6 replies
Votes:
+60
As the title suggests we in Gondor would like to host a Kit-PvP based event of Capture the Flag using two pre-built fortresses as a battleground.

2016-05-16_16.49.47_zps7e1pavvs.png

There will be two teams representing, *Team Melon and Team Pumpkin, the winning team with a total of 3 Flag Captures will be rewarded with 1,000 per team member. Normally we would reward 2,500 per but we expect this to be a rather large team battle.

Name: Mayhems
Team: Pumpkins
Town: Gondor

Further information will be posted within the next few hours as we set up the buildings for siege.
Good luck to both teams!
*Note: Team Names are subject to change by popular vote.
Minimum 16 Players required to host event.

mzEXM_zpssjm0sakt.jpg
Posted May 16, 16 · OP · Last edited May 16, 16
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
I support the idea however I believe the reward is a little high if it were to be implemented...maybe if there were different difficulties than that would be justified, but as it stands I think the reward is a bit much for the economy level that this server is at. However I may be wrong on how hard I presume it is and 2500 might be justified. Overall I support this idea. +1. :)
Posted May 16, 16
Votes:
+3
Kamosep is Leader of Pumpkins BTW, I am able to provide some armor/tools if needed.

#JoinThePumpkinParade
Posted May 16, 16
Votes:
+3
we can add obstacles.... I can write code for some command blocks as well, providing Pac allows it.
Posted May 16, 16
Votes:
+60
Oh there will be obstacles... mwahahaha
Posted May 16, 16 · OP
Votes:
Name: Red_27
Team: Pumpkin
Town: Gondor
Posted May 16, 16
Votes:
+3
TO JOIN A TEAM:

Name: (in game name)

Team: (pumpkin or Melon)

Town: (whatever town you reside in, write N/A if you do not live in a town)
Posted May 16, 16
NoticeNotices