1) Don't look up answers. I can't force this, unfortunately, but PLEASE don't. I'm not happy about people cheating.
2) Each correct answer will give you 100 in-game money from the trivia giverer.
3) If there is a theme, state it.
4) If you get 2 answers correct from the same person's trivia, you cannot answer anymore.
5) First person to get it will win the money.
6) No excessive guessing. Keep it to 3 answers.
7) You must answer the questions in order. If no one has answered the first question, but you know the fourth answer, you must wait until the first three have been answered.
Questions by hubberducky(Potluck):
(1) What date is the third Wednesday in June, if May 3rd falls on a Wednesday?
(2) Notch originally made Minecraft as an isometric 3D building game to be modeled after Infiniminer. In his first video showing Minecraft in such a form, he called it ____ ____?
(3) Dinty Moore, a company that makes soups and stews, uses the slogan, "You ain't ______. That's why there's Dinty."
(4) How many words, approximately, are rumored to have been created by William Shakespeare?
(5) How many places in the U.S.A. are named Springfield?