Trivia!

5 replies
Votes:
+2
Rules:
1) Don't look up answers. I can't force this, unfortunately, but PLEASE don't. I'm not happy about people cheating.
2) Each correct answer will give you 100 in-game money from the trivia giverer.
3) If there is a theme, state it.
4) If you get 2 answers correct from the same person's trivia, you cannot answer anymore.
5) First person to get it will win the money.
6) No excessive guessing. Keep it to 3 answers.
7) You must answer the questions in order. If no one has answered the first question, but you know the fourth answer, you must wait until the first three have been answered.
8) Have fun!
Questions by hubberducky(Potluck):
(1) What date is the third Wednesday in June, if May 3rd falls on a Wednesday?
(2) Notch originally made Minecraft as an isometric 3D building game to be modeled after Infiniminer. In his first video showing Minecraft in such a form, he called it ____ ____?
(3) Dinty Moore, a company that makes soups and stews, uses the slogan, "You ain't ______. That's why there's Dinty."
(4) How many words, approximately, are rumored to have been created by William Shakespeare?
(5) How many places in the U.S.A. are named Springfield?

Good luck!
Looking for experienced builder help! Starting soon: The most epic city ever!
Name TBA
Location TBA
Posted Jun 4, 16 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+160
(1) Third Wednesday in June is 20th.
Posted Jun 4, 16
Votes:
+15
(2) Cave Game
Posted Jun 4, 16 · Last edited Jun 4, 16
Votes:
+14
(3) Dainty
Posted Jun 5, 16
Votes:
+2
Don't think I clarified enough. Once the person who gave out questions says who got the answer correct, THEN you can answer the next question. Until then, do not answer other questions. Also, Miooo is incorrect on that first one.

Due to the fact that people didn't truly understand, I guess I will give ImZeeborg and DoryAnne their $100 for answering #2 and #3 correctly. From now on, however, please do not answer unless the previous question has been verified to be correct by the person who gave said question. Thanks.
Looking for experienced builder help! Starting soon: The most epic city ever!
Name TBA
Location TBA
Posted Jun 5, 16 · OP
Votes:
+15
(1) the third Wedensday would be the 15th
Posted Jun 5, 16
NoticeNotices