Page
of 2

How much much money you earn per hour

11 replies
Votes:
+9
Hey guys, ive notice we are getting quiet a few people to max level jobs (110 unless you are dragonier) and I want to know what each jobs make a hour and that the benifits are and any tips/tricks you know of.

Post Below Pros
Posted Jul 29, 16 · OP · Last edited Jul 29, 16
Votes:
+21
Miner:

Pros: You can sell all ores you get, plus its easy to level up. Rewarding job, I'd say. Plus your able to get more than 1000 a minute with level 110.

Not so pro: I proudly get one penny per each stone with lvl 20
Posted Jul 29, 16
Votes:
+9
At level 110 it's about 50k a hour
Posted Jul 29, 16 · OP
Votes:
+21
All depends of your pickaxe efficiency level tbh. The higher the efficiency level, the higher your output will be.
Posted Jul 29, 16
Votes:
+21
wrote:
All depends of your pickaxe efficiency level tbh. The higher the efficiency level, the higher your output will be.
Not true, I have a H3 H4 and a old T4 they all have same payout rate.

Really? lol
Posted Jul 29, 16
Id say just enjoy the job you want to do. Each job in there own way can make alot of money once you reach max level with it. So have fun, in my opinion we should'nt have topics like this because it encourages players to run to the top money making job then guess what, it gets reduced then players get sad and leave or rage quit over it. Not saying it will happen but thats how I feel but I can be horribly wrong.

Please notice the Underlines and bold text... I want to state I am in no rage/argue way when typing this. So please no hate on my post. Thank you for reading.
Posted Jul 29, 16
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+14
I'm with the Wookie in this one. Variety is the best way to go in the long run. Sure, you want to make a lot of money? Grind a single job till you get burnt out... but in the long run, it's better to have fun, rather than kill yourself over some pennies.

Right now I combo with gathering/combat/idle jobs (I can have 5 jobs due to Gold rank, bought with points), so I can mine/dig/harvest if I want to go active, cook if I want to idle or fight if I get bored. Would work with smith too, but I was on the potato frenzy wave before it got nerfed.

Either way, yeah, do what makes you have fun, and try to have some variety.

Also #BringPotatosBack
Posted Jul 29, 16
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+21
wrote:
I'm with the Wookie in this one. Variety is the best way to go in the long run. Sure, you want to make a lot of money? Grind a single job till you get burnt out... but in the long run, it's better to have fun, rather than kill yourself over some pennies.

Right now I combo with gathering/combat/idle jobs (I can have 5 jobs due to Gold rank, bought with points), so I can mine/dig/harvest if I want to go active, cook if I want to idle or fight if I get bored. Would work with smith too, but I was on the potato frenzy wave before it got nerfed.

Either way, yeah, do what makes you have fun, and try to have some variety.

Also #BringPotatosBack

I kill myself everyday mining so I can make stone streets ;-;
Posted Jul 30, 16
Votes:
+23
mining easy to level!?? I feel like ive been 70 something for weeks! (slight exaggeration) but even with a h3 pick i find it incredibly slow to level the mining, luckily its something i enjoy so its not too painful the pay out isnt great yet either, but 30k/h sounds decent. cant wait for that. if i ever get there~!
Posted Aug 22, 16
Votes:
+47
How are you mining? I go down below y=16 and just run through, usually picking up iron, gold, and diamond. I'm also in the 70's and it seems to have only taken me a couple hours of mining to rank up. It's definitely a grind (just like any other job), but it will be worth it when I get to 110.
mca.png
Posted Aug 22, 16
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices