The first one to solve the following twenty riddles will get from me the following items:
• 50,000.00 In-Game Cash
• 64 Crystals
• 2 Pig Spawners
• 11 Repair Gems
• Dragon Egg
• Thori’dal The Stars Fury Bow
• Great Sword of the Brotherhood
• Nat Pagel’s Fishing Rod
• Excavators Dream Shovel
• Forest Feller Axe
• Khaz Modan’s Splendor Pick
• Full Set of Armor from the Emerald Kit
Here are the riddles, please when answering put the corresponding number with the answer. Have fun and good luck!!!!
1. What is heavy one way and not the other?
2. You have a single match and are in a pitch black room with a candle, an oil lamp and a gas stove. Which do you light first?
3. When is a door not a door?
4. What has four wheels and flies?
5. What can run but never walks, has a mouth and never talks, has a bed but never sleeps, has a head and never weeps?
6. There is a thing that nothing is, and yet it has a name. It’s sometimes tall and sometimes short, joins our talks, joins our sport, and plays at every game?
7. We are very little creatures; all of us have different features. One of us in glass is set; one of us you'll find in jet. Another you may see in tin, and a fourth is boxed within. If the fifth you should pursue, it can never fly from you. What are we?
8. This thing runs but cannot walk, sometimes sings but never talks. Lacks arms, has hands; lacks a head but has a face. What is it?
9. I occur once in a minute, twice in every moment, but not once in a hundred thousand years. What am I?
10. Walk on the living, they don't even mumble. Walk on the dead, they mutter and grumble. What are they?
11. What is the difference between a cat and a complex sentence?
12. In a tunnel of darkness lies a beast of iron. It can only attack when pulled back. What is it?
13. Give me food, and I will live. Give me water, and I will die. What am I?
14. Who makes it, has no need of it. Who buys it, has no use for it. Who uses it can neither see nor feel it. What is it?
15. Paul's height is six feet, he's an assistant at a butcher's shop, and wears size 9 shoes. What does he weigh?
16. What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?
17. What kind of room has no doors or windows?
18. If you have me, you want to share me. If you share me, you haven't got me. What am I?
19. What is at the end of a rainbow?
20. Which weighs more, a pound of feathers or a pound of bricks?