Pearl Harbour - Official

8 replies
Votes:
+177
Pearl Harbour

Welcome to the official Pearl Harbour post.
This post will contain all of the following:

How to get into Pearl Harbour
How to get embassy plots
Upcoming projects
Screenshots of the town
How to get into Pearl Harbour

Do you want to join one of the best towns on Mineraze? Well, no need to worry! It's super easy! You can either reply to this post, and I will invite you as soon as I log in. You can message an online Assistant, or myself to get into the town. You can send myself or an assistant a mail, and we will send you an invite!

Before we can invite you, you must make sure you are not in a town already! To check do /t, and if you are already in a town and wish to join Pearl Harbour use /t leave c:

How to get get an embassy plot

If you have already got your own town, don't wish to leave it, but want a plot in PearlHarbour send me a message, mail, or reply to this thread, and I will set up an embassy for you to claim when we are both online. They are 100% free, and so long as you make a building on the plot, then you will not lose the plot c:

Upcoming projects:

Clear all land around the town!
Fill the map at /warp Pearlharbour with plots
Become the most populated town on the server
Build a wall all around the town
Set up a market
Set up warps for easy travel through the town

Screenshots
Attached Images
Posted Nov 4, 16 · OP · Last edited Dec 9, 16
List
Undo
Votes:
+149
Once you get a 5000 block plus sugar cane farm I'm all yours and so will anyone with herbalism.
https://gyazo.com/0560987fdb6a90187ca0457d4b9a1e12
Posted Nov 4, 16
Votes:
+3
I'm good with redstone and love to build and join your guy's town! New to the server but not the game!
Posted Nov 18, 16
Votes:
+177
Sure, jbowden44, when you see myself, or Pinkconnor online, shoot us a message and we will invite you!
Posted Nov 18, 16 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
Hey I would love to join your town, at least for a little while until I get enough money to make my own, but that won't be for awhile, I'm good at building, and dabble in redstone.
Posted Nov 20, 16
Votes:
I'd love to join the town too! I've played minecraft for awhile but not on this server.
Posted Nov 27, 16
Votes:
+177
PearlHarbour has taken yet another step to provide our residents with the highest quality of life, and/ore ease of living over the other towns that are established on this very server.

PearlHarbour is the first town to introduce "plot warps".

Basically, every single plot in the town town will have a plot warp, with "p" and then a number. E.g "P32". To get to Plot 32, simply use /warp P32. There is a list of plot warps at /warp PHwarps (Short of PearlHarbourWarps) where you can see "Vacant" plots, and you can see which plots are inherited by who.

If you would like to join PearlHarbour don't be afraid to ask when in game. We are ALWAYS more than happy to invite you!

Just remember.. You've seen plot warps first, at "Pearl Harbour"! So when everyone else copies my genius idea, just remember which town created it ;)

One more thing.. We are also looking for 3 Assistants. Contact my self or pinkconnor in game, or reply to this thread to discuss on why you want to become an assistant, apart from the reason that Pearl Harbour is fully sick bro....

~Crafty
Posted Nov 28, 16 · OP
Votes:
how do taxes work? costs? thanks.
Posted Nov 28, 16
Votes:
+177
No taxes
Posted Nov 28, 16 · OP
List
Undo
NoticeNotices