The Ever-Continuous Forum Story

8 replies
Votes:
+8
Hello everyone! I have a new forum game for all of you to play, called "The Ever-Continous Forum Story" How this will work is that the person who starts will start the story, and the next person continues it, and so on and so forth. For example:

MrFlumptyBumpty:

One hot, sunny day.........

LodelDrais:

Lodel was Ladeling soup into a soup bowl.

And so on.......

The story and any continuations may be humorous, funny, sad, happy or downright random. Anything you want it to be as long as it's appropriate. I'll start us off!

Once upon a time......
Posted Nov 12, 16 · OP · Last edited Nov 12, 16
Votes:
+34
a mighty Minecraftian took a walk...
Posted Nov 12, 16
Votes:
+35
and found a polar bear named fuzzy....
The city looks so pretty do you wanna burn it with me till the sky bleeds ashes
Posted Nov 12, 16
List
Undo
Votes:
+148
who was able to speak english...
https://gyazo.com/0560987fdb6a90187ca0457d4b9a1e12
Posted Nov 12, 16
Votes:
+9
Ate icecream
Posted Nov 12, 16
Votes:
+47
The polar bear then said, to the Mighty Minecraftian, "Hello sir. Do you want to share this bucket of ice cream with me?" ...
Posted Nov 12, 16
Votes:
+121
To which the Mighty Minecraftian replied : "Unfortunately, I'm lactose intolerant. Would you happen to have some Beetroot Soup instead?"
Posted Nov 20, 16
Votes:
+5
Fuzzy the Polar Bear then said to Mighty Minecraftian: "No, but we can find some beetroot in the dark forest to the east."
Posted Nov 20, 16
Votes:
+119
Then The Fuzzy Polar Bear and the Mighty Minecraftian travel to the dark forest and encounter....
"Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear." - The Black Sacrament

Donor: Dragonier
Posted Nov 20, 16
NoticeNotices