A new way to claim - PearlHarbour

6 replies
Votes:
+177
Hello fellow members of Mineraze!

As some of you may know PearlHarbour is now the largest town on mineraze just recently reaching 200 residents. We have a lot of claims, but we have enough left over to double our land.

Already we have more than enough land so I came up with a pretty cool idea..

So what I thought was instead of making newbies who are grinding to create a town pay 25k+ just to start a town, I can allow them to pay me 1,000 (basicaply covers the outpost cost) and I can claim their land for them. You can even have your own plots to start a mini town inside of PearlHarbour! I will cover the land claiming costs so this can be a luxury for newer players. If you decide to turn your outpost into a mini town, I will support you and provide you with the right tools in order to make your mini town amazing!

You can invite players to your mini town by inviting them to pearlharbour. All they have to do is /t join PearlHarbour.

This is not all you will get though! Having a minitown inside of pearlharbour will grant you access to the amazing town farms that PearlHarbour has to offer! Contact Crafty (MrCraftCrafter), or Pink (pinkconnors) to get started!

Think about this because joining pearlharbour is the best thing for your mineraze experience!

FAQ:
How will I get my mini town?
All you have to do is message me when you see me online, I will invite you to the town (or you just do /t join PearlHarbour) and then I will ask where you want your town spawn (Town outpost) and I will set it there. Then if you want a warp there for easy access just ask, and I will set the warp (Try and think of a cool mini town name). I will then claim all/any land that needs to be claimed, and do /plot fs, on all the land so you can claim, and resell it if you wish to make plots.

If I want my mini town to have plots how do I get people to join my mini town?
All you have to do is tell people to do /t join PearlHarbour, and then teleport to your town (/t outpost # or /warp *what ever you asked it to be called). They can then claim a plot there, or live there, how ever you want them to live c:.

Can I use the capital aswell?
Of course you can! You and the citizens of your mini town only have to do /t spawn to get to Pearlharbour's capital, and you can use all of this resident only facilities including the numerous town farms, wood farms, and future resident only appliances.

How much will it cost and why?
It will cost you $1,000 to start it up. This is to cover the outpost costs, and as a little bit of a trust bond.
I will then take care of any others costs that are required including:
* Land claim costs ($150/chunk)
* Daily upkeep costs ($500/day)

How will this benefit me?
This will only benefit newer players, or players who don't like to grind for money, because all you have to pay is the setup fee of $1,000 and you really don't have to pay anything ever again. If you decide to make your own town though, you will have to grind money to rankup to Cleric, and then Pay $10,000 to start a town, then $150 per chunk (16x16 blocks) and then $500/day for the daily upkeep.

What if I wish to leave PearlHarbour?
This part can be really tricky...
If you have a mini town, with residents and plots, then we can not and will not unclaim any of the land, because that will put all of the current residents of that mini town into homelessness, and we can't have that, so you will have to packup anything you want to keep and leave. If you do not have any residents and it is just your builds (NO plots what so ever with other residents) then you may ask to unclaim the land, which shouldnt be a problem. If there are multiple residents living in that mini town (maybe your friends live there or something) then every resident in the mini town must agree to abandon Pearlharbour, and then we will unclaim the land for you.
Hopefully we wont have to do any of this because we love you all and want you all to have as good as a time as you can in PearlHarbour.

I will put any questions that are asked in comments into the FAQ asap.
Posted Dec 14, 16 · OP · Last edited Dec 14, 16
List
Undo
mcrb ARCHITECT
Votes:
+123
Sweet idea good luck :)
Posted Dec 14, 16
Votes:
+177
Thank you very much c: Do you want a mini town? :p
Posted Dec 14, 16 · OP
Votes:
+121
Good luck to you Crafters.
Posted Dec 15, 16
Votes:
+177
Thank you :)
Posted Dec 15, 16 · OP
Votes:
+47
I still have yet to make my home. xD Good luck though Crafty, great idea!
Posted Dec 15, 16
Votes:
+177
Thank you very much :)
Posted Dec 16, 16 · OP
Agree
List
Undo
NoticeNotices