No users online.

Mineraze Screenshot/Photo Contest!

6 replies
Votes:
+95
Hi all, it's me. Again.

Today will officially start my screenshot/photo contest! I would probably imagine that some of you are a bit confused as to what that might entail or mean, but fear not for I shall explain!

I basically just like a photo contest, but with screenshots!!! Simple, right?

For those of you who would be interested in joining, details will be provided below this text.
Details

Two kinds of entering
You may enter the contest as a contestant, or join as a judge. There are 2 open judge spots that are first come first serve.

Entry fees
An entry fee of $500 is required to join + submit 1 photo. Every additional photo will cost you $250. I'm not doing this for profit however, and I'll explain how in the next info blurb.

In-Game cash prize
The more people that enter, the bigger the prize. This is because the money that you pay to enter the contest will be used as the prize. If that sounds familiar, well it is! It's the same way you get money from the lottery on the server.

In regards to judges, you will each be payed $750 for your services

Screenshot rulings
This section is better displayed as a bulleted list:

• Screenshots MUST be taken in while your UI is hidden. If you don't know what your UI is, it's basically just your hotbar in the bottom. You can toggle it on and off with your F1 key.
  • No inappropriate screenshots
  • /ptime may be used if you have access to it.
  • /fly may be used if you have access to it.
  • /god may be used if you have access to it.
  • You are allowed to capture other people in your screenshots
  • You are allowed a maximum of 5 entries. If any more are submitted past your fifth, they will be ignored in the judging process and your money will not be refunded.
  • Texture packs, and mods like shaders and optifine may be used.
  • If you have any questions, ask in the replies.

How to access your screenshots
First, if you don't know, you take screenshots with your F2 key. after that, you'll want to search up the %appdata% folder. Once there go to the .minecraft folder, then to the screenshots folder. Pretty simple, but if you have trouble, there are countless tutorials on youtube on how to do this.

TLDR: %appdata% > .minecraft > screenshots

Other than all of that, GLHF!

(PS, I will post updates on what the current prize is)
Posted Jan 4, 17 · OP
Votes:
+219
Already calling it here, a shaders screenshot will win.
eMVIjkm.png fMj326j.png 1ziptlX.png
76561198238649600.png
Posted Jan 4, 17
mcrb ARCHITECT
Votes:
+117
I'll judge, I'm good at that
Posted Jan 4, 17
Votes:
+15
I would love to help judge.
I am cow, Hear me MOO, I weigh twice as much as you.
Posted Jan 4, 17
Votes:
+95
Awesome. Both judge slots are full. Only photo entries now.
Posted Jan 4, 17 · OP
Votes:
+95
Before anyone posts, please refrain from paying me until I instruct everyone to do so. If you pay before then, you might have to pay the amount you owe twice.
Posted Jan 4, 17 · OP
Votes:
+95
Competition will no longer be happening. Nobody has shown interest
Posted Jan 6, 17 · OP
NoticeNotices