The Four Horsemen of The Apocalypse (Mineraze Edition :P)

4 replies
Votes:
+95
Pestilence, War, Famine, and Death. Those are The Four Horsemen of The Apocalypse.

But what if the horsemen were 4 players on the server? Write the name of a player, and the horseman that you think they represent! for example:

User: Th3FunkyChick3n
Horseman: Death

The post with the most AGREEs (the green checkmark) will move on to a final voting session hosted through google forms, so that the forums don't get spammed with polls. The final 4 winners shall become the horsemen (title isn't official btw, but feel free to change your prefix if you can do so!).

If you don't know what one of the terms mean (i.e. Pestilence) below this are definitions for each one.

Pestilence: [pestilence] is the invasion of an organism's body tissues by disease-causing agents, their multiplication, and the reaction of host tissues to these organisms and the toxins they produce.

War: War is a state of armed conflict between societies. It is generally characterized by extreme aggression, destruction, and mortality, using regular or irregular military forces.

Famine: A famine is a widespread scarcity of food, caused by several factors including crop failure, population imbalance, or government policies.

Death: Death is the cessation of all biological functions that sustain an organism.

GLHF!
Posted Jan 15, 17 · OP
Votes:
+1
not to rain on your parade... but for this to make any sense, what makes you feel your represent the horsemen of death?
Posted Jan 15, 17
Votes:
+95
wrote:
not to rain on your parade... but for this to make any sense, what makes you feel your represent the horsemen of death?

It was just an example :p
Posted Jan 15, 17 · OP
Votes:
+220
User: Avali

Horseman: War (Due to my high lust for fighting people)
eMVIjkm.png fMj326j.png 1ziptlX.png
76561198238649600.png
Posted Jan 16, 17
Votes:
+9
The four i can think of Avali, Lodel, Sithed and Vorbs.
But not too sure which horsemen they would be, i will have to think about that.

Sorry but Darthtay is right though

The Pestilence Chicken,
The Chicken of War,
The Famine Chook
or maybe
The Egg of Death

Sorry Th3FunkyChick3n just messing, great idea.
Posted Jan 16, 17
NoticeNotices