Page
of 2

Server Wide Events (Suggestions)

14 replies
Votes:
+121
Attention!

We have a few planned events and ideas going around the Staff Chat,
but we would like more ideas from the player base.

We'd like to know what you, the players, would like to participate in as far as Server Wide Events.

Post your suggestions below, and if applicable, we will make an attempt to get them implemented. Remember, this is Minecraft, and we have some limitation. (Not many, but some).

Rules to follow :

1. No Suggestion is a bad suggestion.
  2. If it causes lag, it will not be implemented.
  3. Get creative.

Suggestions Made :
  • Towny Wars (Inquisition)
  • Kit PVP Competitions Avali)
  • Raze Games (Razorists Idea, just created a name)
  • Time on Server (Aussie's Suggestion)
  • Efficient Work Event (ChromosomeCamp)
  • Scavenger Hunt (3025458163 with Sam's addition)

That is all.
Posted Jan 20, 17 · OP · Last edited Jan 23, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+6
My one only suggestion is the first great towny war, its something different and it gives everyone a reason to defend their towns etc
Loud_Fart
Posted Jan 20, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+220
Kit pvp competitions?
eMVIjkm.png fMj326j.png 1ziptlX.png
76561198238649600.png
Posted Jan 20, 17
Votes:
+103
Minecraft Olympics
All Active towns pick there 5-6(can be less depends how many minigames will be made)Champions to particapate for the event.
Events can be any thing: Speed Parkour, Speed building/Master builder (or its called Memory builder i dont know),Spleef, Pvp , Co-op games or solo , ect.
Events can be made by the players and the staff can pick whitch minigame/task to do.
Of course the tasks will be random and only staff will know about them, so for the town it will be difficult to pick there Champion/ Champions.
And the Price can be any thing that the Owner or his Team can make.
So far that what i have as a idea. For now at least.
Posted Jan 20, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+112
I'd like to see who plays the most on the server, maybe a plugin that contains who has the most hours on the server :).
Posted Jan 21, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+8
efficient work event
The cool down of mcmmo skills will be halved within the duration of the event so people doing jobs will gather resources more efficiently
Posted Jan 21, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+23
A scavenger hunt around spawn could be fun...
Like you get a list of items and there are around 20 of each item hidden around spawn, and whoever collects one of each item first wins
See Ya In Game!

~Matt
Posted Jan 22, 17
Votes:
+149
Building on a scavenger hunt idea, an NPC spawns randomly in spawn and people have to run around to find it. A possibility is more than 1 NPC Spawning so multiple people get rewards. Possible rewards could be: Money, Heirloom Materials, Possibility to rare items like the misc. heirloom items and maybe a shulker chest/elytra? let me know what you think
https://gyazo.com/0560987fdb6a90187ca0457d4b9a1e12
Posted Jan 22, 17
Votes:
+23
that sounds fun
See Ya In Game!

~Matt
Posted Jan 22, 17
The MineRaze Challenges: A handful of people who go to a /warp (Challenge) or something during a certain amount of time are picked to do a challenge (PvP, Parkour, maybe Trivia, or other things) and the top 3 winners are granted a reward(s), just an original idea
Posted Feb 4, 17
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices