No users online.
Page
of 2

Server Wide Events (Suggestions)

14 replies
Votes:
+95
I personally would like to see more incentives for the pvp arena. It get's quite quiet and boring there, seeing as how nobody really goes there. Maybe something like better quests or stat tracking on items (similar to strange items in tf2).
Posted Feb 4, 17
Votes:
+1
I still strongly agree that u should get money per minute while using the h5 pick. People work very hard to get that pick and is it even that good with money per 3 minute idk.
Posted Feb 7, 17
digimike, if you were trying to find a post to make that fit into, you found the wrong one, This post was clearly made for a Player Arena idea, and you seemed to add an idea about earning more money from mining. Smh
Posted Feb 7, 17
Votes:
+23
For the server wide events i would love a towny war function to be implemented I was thinking it might be in a town arena or something where town members face off and the last town standing wins or something like that. Secondly, I would love for Raze Games to be implemented. The games would possibly bring more people along since the most popular servers are mini game servers so a daily, or like every hour raze game would be fun. Last but not least, I would love to enjoy the work event where each person gets to know what there doing and they work in a plot set for the competition. Btw this is just what I think it means for all the topics I chose, but I would still love for these to be implemented.
Posted Feb 9, 17
Votes:
+103
Be able to make money bet's in pvp arena.
As for the armor and weapons. It can be kits such As: Iron, Gold, Diamond and leather.
It's like dice, but you fight.
It's basecly making Duel's, you call some one on a duel, you make your rules of the fight ( what can be used in your fight), make your bet's (I think money bet's is enuf) and fight. The winner get's the loser's money that they betted on.
I was thinking about team fights, like 2vs2; 3vs3, but I didn't find a way to make it work. As for the armor kit's. I think after dueling they (of course) get removed (when the fight is over and the winner gets his/her prize) or you can make it with out kit's and just let people use the stuff that they can us. Of course I was thinking about people who have high gear of H1+. I think that's the only reason I started thinking about kit's, so there will be a balanced fight.
Why bets (only money). I read most comment's about people wanting more pvp and I think I'm not the only one who noticed. That the server got even less people after the last update. We can only guess why and try to improve. As about bet's: Some players were talking about "risk of lose" (when you have a chance losing a rare item), some were suggesting to turn keep inventory off of pvp arena. I think money bet's on pvp, can be a small interesting factor. Since then people can fight and also earn something, not the h1+ items or items of the player, but only the money there were betting on.
Posted Feb 9, 17
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices