Page
of 2

Pocket Aces

13 replies
Votes:
+54
Hello everyone! My name is Aceupmyslv! I have been a member of the MineRaze server for about a month now, but never actually introduced myself publicly. You may have seen me online making witty comments or welcoming newcomers, or answering questions, but never interacted with me. Well here is your chance!

A little about me first though: I live in California, USA and am 25 years old. I run my own business and find it it extremely satisfying in what I do. Every day I get to change student's lives and I love waking up every day knowing I can help someone. I try and bring that enthusiasm to this server. Whenever I'm on and I'm not currently in a big build, or afk, I will help and welcome anyone that needs it. (Which is more time often than not!) So this is my formal introduction and anything else you'd like to know I'd gladly answer anything you may have!

Now...I have a challenge for everyone that reads this. /msg or /mail send me a number 1-10 and you will receive a VERY cool surprise ;)

Thanks!

Ace out
Posted May 22, 17 · OP
Votes:
+23
Could it be possible to just be able to post our numbers to this given forum aceupmyslv? :3

Signed eagle_eye324
Posted May 22, 17
Votes:
+54
Of course!
Posted May 22, 17 · OP
Votes:
+23
WooHoo, then i will go with the #10, just like what your introduction was. :3, :d.

#TearsOfJoy, Welcome to the server ;-;, :d, ;-;.
Posted May 22, 17
Votes:
+79
M3m3L0rde
Posted May 22, 17
Votes:
+54
Keep the numbers coming :) The Giveaways will start this Friday.
Posted May 22, 17 · OP
Votes:
ill take #5 and hello :d
Posted May 23, 17
Votes:
+31
3 ye
EShRaQj.png
Posted May 23, 17
Votes:
+86
2 :p