No users online.
Page
of 10

Post what you are missing

93 replies
Votes:
I just noticed that I had lost my 260 credits/points that can be used on the server.
Posted May 25, 17
Cammelia ADMIN
Votes:
+77
Unfortunately, player points cannot be restored :(

Try /kit weloveyou if you haven't yet!
Let's get Sirius.

-[Admin] Siri
Posted May 25, 17
Votes:
Still waiting my Angel title and the nickname access via donation.....and something else happens...i moved all my stuff from enderchest to a double chest along with others...but then i reloged after some hours ONLY the items from echest have disapeared and my echest empty aswel (no one had access to this chest except me) check logs pls i had important stuff in there :/ I really appreciate your work guys.Thats must be a bug check logs.Important things in my echest:1:xmy head x9:Demonic essence x20:Lifegiving Gems x35:Soul Shards about 128xAncient Relics 128xArtifac Freagments x2 Glimmering Crystals x1 Voodoo Charm x1 Patriarch Title.Please help me...i hope you will understand my feelings :/
Posted May 25, 17
Votes:
+24
I am posting on behalf of Geneanator, who cannot log into the forums.
He says that he lost Crusader rank and almost 20k, I do not know the exact amount.
Posted May 25, 17
Votes:
+15
I lost my set homes and I think I had 8k before the reset, in unsure the amount however.

My ign Is Sassy0, I just have yet to change it on here lol. I am a dragonier and I forgot what my ingame rank was but I believe I have it.
Posted May 25, 17
Votes:
I lost my balance, which was roughly 40-50k
IGN Robeezyx
Posted May 25, 17
Votes:
I lost like 80 points from voting.. and i only have 100$ in my bal when i know i had atleast over 50k.
Posted May 25, 17
Votes:
+12
Update: I can't find my stuff so I'm missing my whole build plus what was in my chests (god knows how much stuff) including my demonic essence soul shards etc...I am going to continue searching for my stuff because I want my build and stuff, not ig money..
Posted May 25, 17
Votes:
IGN: xDejaJ

I was currently unranked because I'm still learning the game but, I lost my /sethome and my balance has been set to 100 but before the server collapse my balance had just hit 9.6K.

Sorry about the server issues; hope everything is running smoothly! <3
Posted May 25, 17
Votes:
IGN: xDejaJ

I was currently unranked because I'm still learning the game but, I lost my /sethome and my balance has been set to 100 but before the server collapse my balance had just hit 9.6K.

Sorry about the server issues; hope everything is running smoothly! <3
Posted May 25, 17
Page
of 10
NoticeNotices