A town theif?

3 replies
Votes:
+9
So i was on earlier today and i realized i needed to get a titan key from when i donated and it was back at my old house which was in the town that i accidently left,st petersburgh....run by Itz_Madness.earlier before then i had messaged her several times trying to be re invited and she never answered so i gave up. so i asked her if i could tp to her when she was at her town and she said why and i told her i needed to get an item and she said that it was gone i told her that it was in my chests in my old plot hidden in a special area and she said no she wouldnt let me and then she logged off before i could message her again....

(this is a long story i know,just trying to include details) so i got on about an hour ago and finally with a bunch of asking and digging around with the commands i found out her town name and used /town spawn[town name] to get there oh and /home doesnt worked for me otherise i wouldve used that
so i flew over to my old home only to find that she had destroyed all the chests inside my old claim most likely taking the items inside including ravens wings and a spawner pick. then she put the claim up for sale 20 minutes ago i asked chessgeek if it was theivery and he said yes. I just want to make sure i get my items back and i also want to know if this is actually considered stealing
Posted Jun 14, 17 · OP
Votes:
+98
It appears there's a lot going on here.

First, your town owner should not have kicked you from the town without justification and deprived you of resources. Can you provide details about why you left the town, and why your mayor would not let you return? I will also contact them with the same question.

Secondly, S-Mods should not be unlocking the chests for mayors unless that resident has been inactive for more than seven days, or has joined a new town. When asked, I require mayors to either wait that period, or get permission from the resident his or herself if they are no longer part of the town, for this very reason. Were you offline for more than seven days before returning?

Your situation will be looked into, and I hope to see your belongings returned.
tl;dr
Posted Jun 14, 17 · Last edited Jun 14, 17
Votes:
+9
i was not offline for 7 days and like i said i accidently left when i was fooling around with some commands for the town
Posted Jun 14, 17 · OP
Votes:
+9
btw just in case it wasnt clear im kitkatkatie
Posted Jun 15, 17 · OP
NoticeNotices