No users online.
Page
of 2

It's Time...

11 replies
Votes:
+121
It's time to say goodbye.

Lately MR has become more of a trigger, than an enjoyable place to play. My opinions, my problems. I will not name names, nor will I go into detail of what those "triggers" are.

It's been fun, and I'll miss some of you. As for the others? Well, you keep playing, and having fun. I wish nothing but the best for you.

To specific people :

AkiiIto - I'll miss ya.
Amber - Bye :(
Baylorai - Keep building, and practicing that skill. You have a bright future. (Remember, never use Birch. Birch kills)

IF I return, I'll see you all soon.

Till then, this is LodelDrais signing off.
Posted Jun 17, 17 · OP
Cammelia ADMIN
Votes:
+77
Omg... so sad to see you go for good :( Cya later, hopefully :(
Let's get Sirius.

-[Admin] Siri
Posted Jun 17, 17
Votes:
+42
Bye LodeL, we will always have that brief chat we had that one time.

- Wish you the best bud
Posted Jun 17, 17
Votes:
+105
A terrible shame and loss. To say you'll be missed here is a huge understatement.

I do hope you'll come back soon.
slender_zps4c23816b.jpg
Posted Jun 17, 17
Votes:
+86
See you Lodel some day :) Miss you
Posted Jun 17, 17
Votes:
+20
I don't see how the server could become a 'trigger' , I basically have chat off the entire time. Didn't know you all that well, but sorry to see you leave.
Posted Jun 17, 17
Votes:
+5
Hope you find a game or something outside that's fun and not a trigger! Have fun buddy!
Posted Jun 17, 17
Votes:
+61
See you back on the field, old man ;). It's been fun hanging out with you Lodel from the Staff Days into now. Hope everything will be well as it should be! And that in-case you come back or not, remember the Discord party and that we both have Steam haha. Keep on yelling at the youngs for us!
Posted Jun 17, 17
Votes:
+112
Goodbye!
:cry:
Posted Jun 17, 17
Votes:
+13
See ya Lodel. You made me feel accepted, and I will always remember that.
Posted Jun 18, 17
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices