Biased Staff

6 replies
Votes:
The staff members were extremely biased. I got rightfully muted, but after watching the chat they completely destroyed the chances of a few novice players by not helping them when they were getting obviously griefed. The griefers were within the player's town and were destroying a bunch of stuff. I watched them destroy a hard earned beacon. Yet the staff was just warning them and being extremely rude.
Posted Jun 25, 17 · OP
Votes:
+20
Who are you, I mean in-game name? Also if you were at the town of Elysium then don't start this non-sense. The town is owned by myself, RadicalEclipse, NumeraticNebula, and theeldestbro98. You had no right to be there and we simply put up measures to prevent others from teleporting to our base. It is your friends fault for teleporting to our town and trying to enter it without our permission. The securities we had put in place was due to a other player that glitched out of our town spawn in order to grief one of our buildings. You are creating unnecessary drama and we had warn you guys to leave our town immediately. You simply didn't listen and for that your friend lost his/her items. We also asked the staff and it was not consider a death trap due to the current situation.
Posted Jun 25, 17
Votes:
+20
Unless you were one of the people that was helping us which I almost doubt entirely.
Posted Jun 25, 17
Votes:
+12
Your statement is very vague. I am not sure what you are trying to accomplish by saying these things. First, you didn't explain how the staff were being biased. Second, I am guessing you are a new player but the rules were recently changed so the staff couldn't really do anything. I was a spectator in the whole ordeal, and I can say surely that the staff was NOT rude and tried the best they could. What could they gain by letting people do what they want? This drama needs to stop.
Posted Jun 25, 17
Votes:
+24
Hello,
If you have any issues with how a member of staff dealt with a situation, please report this in player reports alongside some proof. Please remember that rules may have changed, and that staff members are very busy and cannot deal with every single problem as it happens. I can also assure you that staff are not biased to any type of player, every player is dealt with in the exact same way.
Thanks, Kob
Posted Jun 25, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+121
As an ex-Admin, and knowing the current Staff team, I can assure you not a single individual who may have been involved, as far as Staff is concerned, would of been rude. Nor would they have not done what they could, within the limit of the Rules themselves.

Creating a false accusation against any Staff should also be taken into account as Staff Disrespect, but that's just my own opinion.

:thumb:
Posted Jun 28, 17 · Last edited Jun 28, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+54
Thank you, Lodel. This issue has been resolved and the OP has been punished accordingly.

Thread Locked.
Posted Jun 29, 17
NoticeNotices