Owlwho2's Trainee Application

12 replies
Votes:
+12
In-game Username: Owlwho2

Do you have Discord?:
Yup, I am on it every day. owlwho2#8410

Do you have skype?:
Not as much as discord, but I use it on occasion, owlwho222.

Timezone and Country:
I currently live in the USA, timezone PST.

When did you first join MineRaze?:
I joined on May 27th, so not an older player but not a newer player either.

Have you received any form of punishments on MineRaze?:
Nada and don't plan to.

Why should we pick you?:
I think everyone should have a fun time playing minecraft. However that means that rules need to be in place in order for EVERYONE to have fun, and not have people intrude on others enjoyment. It would be an honor for me to have a hand in helping someone whether it is a small thing like welcoming someone to the server, or a big thing like tracking down a rule breaker. I follow all rules of the server and expect everyone to do the same.

I love to joke on the server as people may know. I like to lighten up the mood with little puns even though most of them go unnoticed... but the point is I try right? From joking about buying my peasant bread on 2.0 to changing it to peasant pumpkins on 3.0 (couldn't resist it had a better ring to it) I bet at least one person laughed from it. I hope.

Also I would like to mention that although I have never been a staff on any server, I have played on minecraft servers since I was little. I think I only spent maybe an hour playing solo in my many years of minecraft. I prefer playing with people and on servers, so building trusting relationships with people is something I’m great at. I have spent a lot of time in creative, so I am familiar with the vanilla commands on the /op side of minecraft, but I have not worked much with bukkit/tekkit servers. If I devote myself to something nothing can get in my way! If you choose me then I will do everything in my power to succeed and become a reliable staff member.

How have you positively contributed to the server?:
I have had no big contributions to the server, but I certainly didn't have any. Back in 2.0 I made a giant public farm which some may remember. Many people loved how it included a tree farm, mob spawners, and lots more! I also make sure to greet newcomers on the server and answer questions that I am able to answer (Although I may be a little slow at times since Ace always seems to beat me). I love fishing on the server and always try to help newbies who don't have a rod and want to diverse themselves in the wonderful world of right clicking.

Thanks for reading,
owl
Posted Jun 25, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+5
I personally every time I'm on been seeing you improve more in the chat and help more people out with situations that people ask you. I would love to see your enthusiasm put into use on the server. You have my +1. Hope to see you get accepted! :d
Posted Jul 19, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+112
You have been a player for this community for about a month now and you show all traits that i keep an eye out for (Activity, Helpful, Confidence, and respect). Your keen attitude within the application persuades me tons. I really do enjoy your give it a go attitude.
You have my +1
Posted Jul 19, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+12
I agree with the above comments. You're helpful, active, and respectful on the server. I think you would make a great addition to the team. +1 from me.
Posted Jul 19, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+34
Well written, any time I see you on you always help anyone asking for it. I think you'd make a great addition to the staff team. Solid app +1
I tend to treat people the way they treat others. Let that sink in :)

http://imgur.com/a/5LCW7
Posted Jul 20, 17
Votes:
+24
I don't think I can say anything that hasn't already been said. But, have my +1.
Posted Jul 20, 17
Votes:
+12
Thank you all for your kind words!
Posted Jul 20, 17 · OP
Votes:
Don't know how much my opinion matters but Owl has always been helpful and informative with me on any questions I may have had and even in a moment when it was clear we did not see eye to eye she kept a very calm and respectful attitude, this is very much so something I would personally look for in any staff member I would come across on any given server. This is not only exclusive to myself I see owl constantly assisting those in chat with questions they might have and keeping a very respectful attitude at all times. Again not sure how much my say matters but this would be a +1 from me. - GeorgiaCB
Posted Jul 21, 17 · Last edited Jul 21, 17
Votes:
+6
I'm banned but this dude was pretty helpful lol
Posted Jul 21, 17
Votes:
+54
+1 from me. I've seen you grow from being a peasant fisher to a helpful member of Mineraze. whether it's in global or pms, you're always helping new people get started and a very good advocate for the server. Continue to keep up the great work and it'll be a short wait!
Posted Jul 21, 17
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices