No users online.
Page
of 2

DocturLumpy's drawing for In game money? (Idea)

10 replies
So i was actually thinking on drawing in game MC characters for in game currency.
To show my artwork, my page is here :http://melodynomrocket.deviantart.com/ (so no scamming :3)

THIS IS NOT FOR REAL LIFE CURRENCY.

But i'd like to try this out, an i'd have a little list to show what they'd want.
i.e.
1. MC Skin or Anime styled? Anime skin at 500$, Regular MC skin at 300$

2. Colored? [] Y [] N +200$ (No color, no addition.)

3. Background/Decor? []Y []N (Yes background +200, No Background, no addition. Same as Decor.)

4. More than one person? [] Y [] N ( 2 people is +200, 3 or more, +400-500 depending on how many.)

MINI TERMS AND SERVICES
1. One request per person until your first request is completed.
2. Do not rush me, Please.
3. Pay upfront, do not wait until i'm done.
4. No refunds available. (So choose wisely.)
5. I Have the option to reject any requests made to me. (Do not get mad at me for this.)
6. the 3d Models are not an option. (Those are models i made myself, not up for requesting.)

I hope this will be allowed, so i can spread my art to the mc community! If not, i understand completely as i respect server rules.
Posted Jul 3, 17 · OP · Last edited Jul 3, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+219
Interesting. Would the artwork be digital or traditional?
eMVIjkm.png fMj326j.png 1ziptlX.png
76561198238649600.png
Posted Jul 3, 17
List
Undo
Traditional. :)
Posted Jul 3, 17 · OP
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+38
I'm sure a lot of players will enjoy your art like I do~
Posted Jul 3, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+64
I think it's a brilliant business idea that merges two of your interests into a fantastic dynamic! I don't think there's anything wrong with it from a rules standpoint, as long as both parties enter a mutual agreement through fulfillment. Great art and great idea!
Posted Jul 3, 17
Agree
List
Undo
thanks hun
Posted Jul 18, 17 · OP
Votes:
+34
I'm not sure if you are familiar with the Adams Family show. I would like a skin that looks like their butler lurch from that show since that's where I got my irl nickname "lurch" from :p If you do in game skins that is... If you could make me one like that, I would pay a decent amount for it. Let me know if you do in game skins :p I would also like some artwork anime style with lurch from the adams family. Let me know, thank you :)
I tend to treat people the way they treat others. Let that sink in :)

http://imgur.com/a/5LCW7
Posted Jul 19, 17
I was told that i can't do this idea by Chess. So :(
Posted Jul 19, 17 · OP
Votes:
+98
This type of transaction starts to fall under rule 9, which is actually not up to me to judge.
Ultimately, you'd have to ask PacificMiner for permission to do this.
tl;dr
Posted Jul 19, 17
Votes:
+4
According to the rules, this business proposition is in no shape or form a violation of any rules.

Rule 9 is as follows:

Rule 9 - No abusing donations

Do not abuse /fix by fixing the equipment of a player without access to the /fix command.
Clearly not in violation
Do not impersonate a staff member or another player using /nick or /prefix without their permission.
Clearly not in violation
Do not chargeback donations sent to the server in any way. All chargebacks will result in an instant IP ban, with no ability to appeal or purchase an unban pass. Any issues regarding donations can instead be sent to the staff via a support ticket on the forums.
Clearly not in violation
Do not attempt to transfer in-game items for real-life currency of any sort. Violation of this will result in a ban. (Probably what some are confused about?)
Not in violation for the following reasons:

A. The purpose of this segment is clearly to prevent players from providing an alternative method to sell items that are bought on the online store via a cheaper price. For example, rather than Player B paying real money for a Titan Key on the online store for the full price they may instead pay Player A real money for the item that is (likely) less than that of the price sold on the server store.

B. Further, DoctorLumpy's service is not an in-game item, which is explicitly stated in the rule itsself. The drawings have no in-game value or impact, and as such are not a server matter.
Posted Jul 19, 17
List
Undo
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices