Do you have skype?: Yes
Timezone and Country:
GMT +1 , Germany
When did you first join MineRaze?:
August 2016
Have you received any form of punishments on MineRaze?:
No and I don`t attend to get any.
Why should we pick you?:
You should pick me, because I am a honest and open minded player. I am stubborn and know what I want. And I know I want to be a Trainee and help the people even better on Mineraze. Having a nice time on the server and having an eye over it to keep it that way. Now that so many new people joined, more people with an "eagle-eye" are needed. People who understand fun and can be strict. I can do both, I know when you cross a border and I am not going to hold back to punish any player. Even if there are friends, the punishment is equal to all players. Another thing why you should pick me is, I know this server now quite a while. If it is the features or the community, I know it well. If people have questions, I can reply fast and right. Of course I still need to learn the things for a Trainee, but this is no problem for me. I am learning fast, if I want something and this is what I want to do.
How have you positively contributed to the server?:
I am helping people, if they have any questions, by answering them and contribute to a warm atmosphere on the server. I understand humor and spread it out on the community. Therefore I am quite active and vote daily.

Thank you guys for taking your time on reading my little application!
I really want it and I am not holding back re-applying until I get what I want. I know it is annoying, but it is my dream.
Sorry for my past experience, this time will be different :)

Have a nice day, Minerazians! :d
Posted Jul 12, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+6
Fun, helpful, and definitely stubborn ;). Would be a great addition to this servers staff team.

+1 from the cat :3
Posted Jul 13, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+34
First of all xera, I have a few issues with you that need to be addressed... 1. You're very helpful. 2. You're always kind to players. 3. You're always patient with new players even if they ask ridiculous questions over and over. How do you expect to become staff with such great qualities? For shame. +1 Solid app, I think you'd make a great addition to the staff team :)
I tend to treat people the way they treat others. Let that sink in :)

http://imgur.com/a/5LCW7
Posted Jul 14, 17
List
Undo
She's a really great gal, very helpful when it comes to me asking stupid questions (because we all have blonde moments yes?)
she'd just make an amazing addition to the staff team. +1
Posted Jul 14, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+42
Congratulations! You have been accepted for this roll, Please add me on skype and I will explain the next steps. Well done! (skype:dogonaunicycle@gmail.com)
Posted Jul 23, 17
List
Undo
NoticeNotices