8 replies
Votes:
+9
In-game Username: Fraxtin
Do you have Discord?: Yes, Fraxtin#6224
Do you have skype?: Yes, but I don't use this one as often
Timezone and Country: United States of America, PST
When did you first join MineRaze?: July 19, 2017
Have you received any form of punishments on MineRaze?: There was a minor incident with a cancelled chargeback that has been resolved

Why should we pick you?: For myself, finding a server with a vibrant and productive community is something that appeals to me greatly. Unfortunately, it has taken me a long time to find one, so when I stumbled across MineRaze I immediately knew it was exactly what I was looking for. Contributing to a server like MineRaze only brings me joy, whether it be helping answer players' questions in chat or doing in-game business with others. Doing all this "busy work" is something I have learned to appreciate due to continuously doing it on a server in the past I achieved Mod+ on and on another where I achieved Supervisor (2 ranks below Owner) on. I even went on to other games such as CS:GO and joined a community there, eventually working up towards Admin on the entire network. Since then, I've come back to Minecraft and have spent my time on MineRaze. All this "busy work" I have done has become habit, and that habit is what I intend to carry over to MineRaze whether or not I get accepted as a Trainee. My main goal is to help the server's player-base grow through means of welcoming new players, helping new players get situated, and making the chat and community something that makes players want to stay.

How have you positively contributed to the server?: In the time that I have spent playing on MineRaze, I've voted daily, answered players' questions as quickly as possible, and have tried to make the chat a more fun, welcoming, and entertaining place. In addition, I have also done many business exchanges with players and have helped new players find a town they can get situated in. All in all, I have tried my best to make the server a more welcoming and appealing environment to be in through helping others and making the chat a more entertaining place to be.

Finally, I would just like to thank you for reading my application and considering me a possible candidate for the Trainee position.
e098fe481447275464e1ec67d96e8b45.png
Posted Jul 28, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+95
Hi! Chigg3n Here,
I love your application! You have tons of experience and everything that you say in your application lives up to your overall reputation and presence on the server. Most staff apps focus on protecting the server from the rule breakers, but if you observe the chat, rules are rarely broken. You focus on the more positive aspect of adding and welcoming players. After all one of the most important aspects of being a staff member is making the newer players feel at home, and feel like they have a reliable source of help. I wouldn't be surprised to see you on the staff team in the future.

Best of Luck!
-Chigg3n
Posted Jul 28, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+7
Hi Fraxtin,

You are a well known player within the community and actively help people in chat and I think you would be a great fit for the staff team! Good luck with the application process !

+1
- [Moderator] Skittle
Posted Aug 7, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
Mr S-Nothing,
You're a great community member who's always willing to help others as far as I've seen. I think you'd make a great staff member, even if you are still a nothing. Best of luck.
3129332.jpg
Posted Aug 7, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+12
I see you on a ton and you are always helpful in chat. While I despise your reaction time, I think you would be a great staff member. :thumb:
Posted Aug 7, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+58
Hey Fraxtin,

You are active in chat and always seem willing to help. You deserve a chance at trainee :)

Good luck,
-D
Easthallow's probably better than your town ;)
Posted Aug 7, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+54
Fraxtin,

You have become a well known player of the community and continue to be a great resource for newcomers into MR. You are helpful, personable, and, from what I see, professional. Three of the very best qualities of any staff member, and some we all still can improve in. You get a big 'ol +1 from me.

-ACE
Posted Aug 13, 17
Agree
List
Undo
PacificMiner OWNER
Community Manager
Votes:
+1,211
+1 :thumb:
Posted Aug 28, 17
Agree