Wolfgrief at walmart Again!

9 replies
Votes:
+136
Hey i would like to report a grief at walmart someone left 10000 wolves again and i cant seem to be able to toggle pvp on and kill them anymore. please put a max number of pets on so people dont tp around with 1 billion wolves.
this is starting to get real annoying is there some way to prevent plebs doing this i already lost a trinket thanks to this (btw thx for changing that)
Posted Aug 6, 17 · OP
Funny
List
Undo
Votes:
+5
I agree it does get annoying when people are tping around leaving hundreds of wolves behind for you to deal with.
Posted Aug 6, 17
Votes:
+220
Can't ya just lava them? If the owner is online, they'll tp to them, if not, I believe they'll just die.
eMVIjkm.png fMj326j.png 1ziptlX.png
76561198238649600.png
Posted Aug 6, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+11
Have you seen the darkroom yet
Posted Aug 6, 17
Votes:
+136
nope i cant lava them avali they have some sort of protection. i should port them to the void in end and then pour lava so the owners fall into the void however. that would be worth the ban.
Posted Aug 6, 17 · OP
Votes:
+1
wow, thats a lot of wolves
Posted Aug 6, 17
Votes:
+1
Yeah I totally agree with having a limit of wolves. The Darkrooms are becoming ridiculous to maneuver when everyone leaves their wolves sitting there.
3129332.jpg
Posted Aug 6, 17
Votes:
+95
Hi! Th3FunkyChick3n here,
This is an issue that I have seen getting progressively worse around the server. I think the idea of making a limit to the amount of tamed wolves is a wonderful idea. The only thing abandoned wolves do is get in the way, and it's not fair to those of us who are actually trying to play and get things done. No matter what the solution is, one is definitely needed. I hope this problem can finally get fixed once and for all after the amount that have been found at walmart and darkroom.

Have a GREAT rest of your day,
-Th3FunkyChick3n
Posted Aug 7, 17
Votes:
+136
might as well pin this got 2 bilion wolves at walmart again.
Posted Aug 21, 17 · OP
Votes:
+6
Maybe good idea would be ho change wovles in a way so that you can walk through them, like you could buck in the older versions.. walk through every mob and player..
Posted Aug 21, 17
NoticeNotices