8 replies
Votes:
+9
so.... whens the next reset date just curious
Posted Aug 13, 17 · OP
Cammelia ADMIN
Votes:
+77
We have no plans for any future resets. It'll be several months until we reset. Maybe 8 months? I don't know, that's my guess.

-Siri
Let's get Sirius.

-[Admin] Siri
Posted Aug 13, 17
Votes:
+7
Around 8-10 months sounds about right, wouldn't worry about it too much.
- [Moderator] Skittle
Posted Aug 13, 17
Votes:
+14
Do we even need to reset? Seems a bit redundant in my opinion
Posted Aug 13, 17
Cammelia ADMIN
Votes:
+77
I think it's necessary:

1. After months of 2.0 for example, the economy was basically ruined.
2. Starting fresh once again, new world, new everything is just nice.
3. We usually introduce new features along with resets.
4. It could be more appealing to newcomers. They probably don't like joining and there's someone baltop 6 mil lol.

-Siri
Let's get Sirius.

-[Admin] Siri
Posted Aug 13, 17
Votes:
+14
Theres already someone 6m baltop xD
Posted Aug 13, 17
Votes:
+4
I believe the Towny World resets around once a year, if everything goes smoothly. It can happen more often if, say, the economy is out of proportion.
Posted Aug 14, 17
I'm tired of seeing this type of stuff everywhere I turn. Here's my thoughts/opinions to the people who ask/want a map reset.

1. Stop whining about not being rich on the server. If you want money put in the work and effort like everyone else has.

2. If you want a map reset what makes you feel this way? (I have the answer: its because you want to "race" to have everything before everyone has it)

3. Map reset because you want to find a area before someone gets it example the "Guardian Temple, The End Spawn point".

4. Get a huge town before someone beats u to it. Just make a town you enjoy not what others what. If they don't like your town well forget them then!

5. Go join a "Brand New Server"/Create your own server. This will really please you because you can join servers that will go down in a month so u can go find a new server, and if u make your own, you can reset the map whenever you feel like!!

6. This map just got the /rtp updated so people are finally going to the unused areas of the map. There should really be NO reason why people complain about a map that is BARELY used. Not even 40% of the server map has been used/ Also on this subject peoples towns go to ruin anyway freeing up even more space!

7. If you truly want to stay on this server, instead of asking whens map reset, why not be constructive and suggest ideas and suggestions on how we can improve the server grow. No matter what map we are in because if you just sit there complaining then you should not be here (That's my opinion take it with a grain of salt)

8. Enjoy the server for what it is. I enjoy mineraze because of the plugins that other servers do not have that blend well for my personal taste. If you rather "PvP, Grief, and Troll too much" then this server is not for you and you should consider leaving or adjusting how you play.

9. Map resets only barely 4-5 months deep hurt the player base even more that's my opinion I know a lot of people may disagree and that's fine.

Following up on the map reset Number 9. To get H4 Items which is the END GAME GOAL feature of this server. Why play or even bother when in my mind I know 4 months lets take for example, (since a lot of people been wanting/asking map reset even at 3 months but we will take 4 as example) why would I bother wasting my time when I know all my hard work to get those items will be for nothing. For the time it takes to get every single H4 item or put on a OP enchantment Book on them would take longer then 4 months. Thats with having a job/ school/ real life stuff.

10. for the people who say "blast" enchantment ruined the server. It didnt we had blast on version 1.0 A year ago. This feature has been here for a year. Blast isnt the MAIN issue. Its many other problems. Think calm and think to yourself. What is the Main reason you play on this server? Blast should not be ur top answer.

11. Im just a crazy wookie and care too much for minecraft im so sorry if i hurt or offended anyone with this post. Im not in any way raging, blaming, or being mean , just voicing my opinion on a server i enjoy to spend time on and talk to the people who play with me.

<3 u all
Posted Aug 14, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+9
last fat wookie i see ur viewpoint i just want to know so i dont have to worry thanks for all the help guys
Posted Aug 15, 17 · OP
NoticeNotices