Trickster_ (Soulrex >> Trickster_)

Do you have Discord?:
Yes (Able to voice chat)

Do you have skype?:
Yes (Able to voice chat)

Timezone and Country:
United Kingdom, Time zone is GMT 0:00

When did you first join MineRaze?:
I joined MineRaze quite awhile back, much before the reset, Im not sure of a specific date but I would say near the start of may.

Have you received any form of punishments on MineRaze?:
No I have not received any punishment as of this date.

Why should we pick you?:
I believe I should be staff because, I am very friendly and polite to the members of the server. I also know how to take control of situations which would require commands or if it involves something within the server. common commands that are used by staff members I can do with ease, such as, mute, kick, ban, social spy, ETC. I believe this is a strong point, as being a staff team you will need knowledge of the commands and how they should be used, and what to expect. I am mostly on every day this is a positive as this means the server will mostly never be short of staff in the day/night and i could definitely help out the EU side of the staff which will benefit on catching more rule breakers and any members in need of assistance. I come onto the server, weather its on my PC or my phone via minechat. I have had previous experiences as being a staff member on a fair few servers. I am also one to help those who are feeling down, as I do not take kindly to areas of bullying or people being left alone, I am one to instantly get in and ask questions

How have you positively contributed to the server?:
I have positively contributed to the server by helping out members in the community in many different ways, such as telling commands needed. helping players being, handing item, because I am a active member for most of the entire day. I'm able to help anyone who may join that is new or even active themselves. I can provide so much more to the server if i do give it my best, giving it my all and making MineRaze a happy server for all ages. Also I believe that I have matured enormously than when I first joined then server, not just matured in minecraft by overall my life, I feel as if i have become a much better person with a higher knowledge of my responsibilities, Furthermore I am a active donator to the server, always willing to give money where i have spare to keep the server running.

Thank you for taking your time to read this Application, Look forward to seeing you on the server.

~Connor (Trickster_)
fBr7s1c.png
Posted Sep 7, 17 · OP
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+79
Hey Connor!
Like your application and you were once member of the mineraze staff team if I recall correctly.
Hope you get accepted. Would to love see you back in our team ;)

Cheers,
Pixel
Posted Sep 11, 17
Agree
List
Undo
CSI
Votes:
+42
Support my man

teemo_splash_0.jpg
Posted Sep 12, 17
List
Undo
Watsonxx ADMIN
Votes:
+79
You left Easthallow for Riveroak do I have to say anything else?
+1

Edit: in all seriousness xD You're helpful in game and a well known member of the community with a positive and helpful attitude, think the staff team would benefit from your presence :)

Good luck
EShRaQj.png
Posted Sep 12, 17 · Last edited Sep 12, 17
List
Undo
PacificMiner OWNER
Community Manager
Votes:
+1,211
Nice :)
Posted Sep 12, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+112
I do recall seeing you apart of the staff team as well, and your recurrence is satisfying. You have brought more then a high level of maturity and positive attitude during your return. We do remember each other after a little in-game discussion witch i am grateful of. I still would like to get to know you more as our experience together in the past wasn't very interactive. I do think you and i would get along well on the staff team together as your attitude in your application is relatable to my self . After reading the confident comments up above it has brought me to my attention that you could be a great addition to the team.

You have my +1 Good luck!

~ FarmerAussie
Posted Sep 13, 17 · Last edited Sep 13, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+15
Hey trickster_

Congratulations!

We are pleased to let you know that your application has been accepted! Mail/message me your skype name in-game so that we can get you sorted!

Tayeb
Posted Sep 17, 17
List
Undo
NoticeNotices