No users online.

Staff authority abuse

7 replies
Votes:
+14
Your Minecraft Username: Lacrimoza

What rule did the accused break?: Abuse of staff authority to spead false rumors and cause a player being harassed

What exactly happened: Flesh_ (and maybe probably some others) was told by staff members that I am causing lags to the server by activating lots of pistons which is totally false. I never did that. However, Flesh_ keeps blaming me for that. What is more important, it's every time happening in global chat and causes others to have a wrong impression about me. And there's nothing that I can say or do to defend myself since what Flesh_ says was confirmed by staff. I do not understand why Staff are doing this, it's more than obvious that this will only cause a hate on someone. I am very tired of this

When did it happen: 2017-09-13 20.50.22 (UTC-05:00)

Name(s) of accused: Cammelia, Xera, Watson

Full Screenshot or Video / Other Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/dxnbA
Posted Sep 15, 17 · OP
Cammelia ADMIN
Votes:
+77
In the evidence provided, I only see Flesh_ stating a couple of staff members "saw it". I don't see any staff confirming it. I've never commented regard those pistons or the area.
Let's get Sirius.

-[Admin] Siri
Posted Sep 16, 17
Votes:
+14
Well, these staff members have never disageed with him and I don`t think a staff member would let someone pretend that staff said something while its not true, its still a responsibility
Posted Sep 16, 17 · OP
Votes:
+47
So it's staff abuse because they missed one line of text saying that the mentioned staff members saw your pistons? Do you even know which staff members were on at that time?
mca.png
Posted Sep 16, 17
Votes:
+14
It is staff abuse to spead false rumors
Posted Sep 16, 17 · OP
Votes:
+47
Which staff member is spreading rumors? Your screenshot does not show it.
mca.png
Posted Sep 16, 17
Votes:
+86
So when we were checking you was a long time maybe a month ago we found a non activated farm- where we asumed it could be a lag/ auto farm for killing something or whatever. People found what you build and immediatly told us so we checked it. We never spread rumors- we just checked what player thought it could be. I kinda confirmed what they thought and I mailed you to remove it.
But this happened a long time ago.
Posted Sep 16, 17
PacificMiner OWNER
Community Manager
Votes:
+1,213
In the past, you have also placed lava/water all over the end to cause liquid lag by having it fall down into the void endlessly.
You deserve the reputation you have got.
Posted Sep 16, 17
NoticeNotices