Votes:
+42
In-game Username: CSI
Do you have Discord?: Yes
Do you have skype?: Yes
Timezone and Country: GMT +1 England
When did you first join MineRaze?: June/July 2016
Have you received any form of punishments on MineRaze? : Nope, not once
Why should we pick you?: feel like i have become a strong member of the community, i use the Discord so i can be easily accessed, im positive when i try to help , im genuinely enjoying playing this server, i feel like i get along with other members of staff ( haven't spoken to all of them yet though)
I play a hell of alot aswell :d im really active on your server at the moment, and i use the forum actively also :)
im also extremely well experienced with working with other players ( mainly from other staff teams ive loved being apart of! )
But most importantly, i help people as much as i can to the fullest of my ability, i also love helping them, making people happy or satisfied makes me feel very happy with my self

I also devote the majority of my spare gaming time to your server!

How have you positively contributed to the server?:
I allways try to help anyone and everyone on the server, i allways try to answer any question that is asked by people, i will lend a hand to people when needed ( alsong as they dont beg)
I allways have a positive attitude towards everyone and everything in the sever, which i feel is one of the most important things to have ( positive attitude)
Trying to reduce conflict in the chat also, if thats is someone spamming, arguments or even using full caps locks
Have also joined in on a drop party or two, to just give back to the community i guess ^^

teemo_splash_0.jpg
Posted Sep 17, 17 · OP
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+18
I strongly recommend CSI, great and helpful player. Funny character too, always putting a smile on people. Good luck my dude!
High ~Codeine
Posted Sep 17, 17 · Last edited Sep 17, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+6
Nice job dude I also like this application and strongly recommend you, I have seen you on Mineraze a lot and believe you will make a great trainee!
Posted Sep 17, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+16
I've enjoyed reading your application, I can't say I'm familiar with you enough to have an opinion, but for now I'll +1, as you have the right intentions
Posted Sep 25, 17
List
Undo
CSI
Votes:
+42
Appreciate it! ^^

teemo_splash_0.jpg
Posted Sep 25, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+119
Heeeyyy, I remember when you used to be a staff member here :p
"Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear." - The Black Sacrament

Donor: Dragonier
Posted Sep 26, 17
CSI
Votes:
+42
Yep! was summer last year i believe!

teemo_splash_0.jpg
Posted Sep 27, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Cammelia ADMIN
Votes:
+77
CSI,

Your application has been accepted.

Please message me your Skype username to begin your initiation into the staff team.
Until then, thank you for your application!
Let's get Sirius.

-[Admin] Siri
Posted Sep 30, 17
List
Undo
NoticeNotices