saritaa S-MOD
Votes:
+18
In-game Username: saritaa

Do you have Discord?: Yes, Saritaa #7356

Do you have skype?: Yes

Timezone and Country: EST, United States

When did you first join MineRaze?: August 20, 2017

Have you received any form of punishments on MineRaze?: Nope, none.

Why should we pick you?: Despite being a newer player on this server I have learned my way around extremely well and can help people with almost any question they have. I am an active member and can be found frequently chatting with other players in discord or playing with them in-game.

I have never held a staff position on any server, but I have been playing Minecraft for many years now and have spent a great deal of time on multiplayer servers. I feel prepared to take on more responsibilities and work hard to keep MineRaze at its best.

How have you positively contributed to the server?: I have helped many players out in different ways, from helping them build, getting supplies, or answering questions about the server and its features. I also try to resolve conflicts when I can, and to be friendly with all players.

See you all around,
Saritaa
Posted Oct 3, 17 · OP
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+58
Hey Saritaa,

Short and sweet, I like it. I've seen you in game, you have a extremely friendly personality and are always willing to help players out. In addition to this, you are active in discord and in-game. I believe if given the position as a staff member, you would excel as an influential player on MineRaze. I believe you deserve a shot, good luck and stay active in chat!

+1

Anson
Easthallow's probably better than your town ;)
Posted Oct 3, 17 · Last edited Oct 3, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Cammelia ADMIN
Votes:
+77
Even though it may be a bit early to comment on your application, I agree with everything Donuts said. I'd only like to see a bit (just a bit) more activity in global chat. Other than that, I can assure you that you're on the right track toward becoming a staff member.
Let's get Sirius.

-[Admin] Siri
Posted Oct 3, 17
List
Undo
Trickster_ S-MOD
Trickster_ @ Mineraze
Votes:
+27
Very active and kind member, you get on well with a lot of members in the community as well. As the others said, try to be more active on the global chat, I'd say you would fit the team nicely and deserve a chance. +1
fBr7s1c.png
Posted Oct 4, 17
List
Undo
Cammelia ADMIN
Votes:
+77
Saritaa,

Your application has been accepted.

Please message me your Skype username to begin your initiation into the staff team.
Until then, thank you for your application!
Let's get Sirius.

-[Admin] Siri
Posted Oct 8, 17
NoticeNotices