Page
of 5

Mineraze Forum-Minigame

49 replies
Votes:
+23
I've seen that Mineraze's daily, and weekly population has decreased from what it used to be, so I thought another mini-game would help gain some more active people. ;3

Here are the rules everyday I will post one color of the rainbow, until I reach the final color, and you the reader will have to give me the hugest word you can think of that describes that color.

For example- Red

Someone says - blood, you get 5 points, and ill tally the points until the end to see who wins, but only the biggest word wins. If they're is the same amount of letters then you both get the points, but you only get one word, and if the word is taken you don't get to use that word.

For example I put blood, so someone else can put something else like rose. Blood would then win and get 5 points, which will add up to the final point total, whoever wins will get the total satisfaction of winning this game.

Oh by the way one final thing, I might miss a day for colors, but don't fret it may be up the next day. Also, to prevent u from looking up one color everyday, i will post the colors randomly. That's all folks, now let the game begin. ;3
Posted Oct 11, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+23
The first color is Green, because it represents my luck, and its my fav. ;3
Posted Oct 11, 17 · OP
Votes:
+8
Emerald
Posted Oct 11, 17
Votes:
+6
Grasshopper :d
Posted Oct 11, 17
Votes:
+23
When its 3:00pm tommorow I will change the color.
Posted Oct 11, 17 · OP
Votes:
+103
Grinch
Posted Oct 11, 17 · Last edited Oct 11, 17
Votes:
+13
Caterpillar
Posted Oct 12, 17
Votes:
+58
acanthosomatidae

Heheh... but seriously, good event idea :)
Easthallow's probably better than your town ;)
Posted Oct 12, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+47
Greed

Speaking of this, I'll throw in 30k to whoever wins. Good luck!

To be clear, the money prize will go to whoever has the highest point total at the end of the game.
mca.png
Posted Oct 12, 17 · Last edited Oct 12, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+23
Today's winner is Donuts Mc, for scoring 16 points. The new color is blue everyone, so try your best to win first place, and Good luck to the winner, also Seanic thanks to u the minigame has a prize. ;3 Thanks. <3
Posted Oct 12, 17 · OP
Page
of 5
NoticeNotices