No users online.
Page
of 5

Mineraze Forum-Minigame

49 replies
Votes:
+103
Nisikabatrachus_sahyadrensis (violent frog)
Posted Oct 22, 17
Votes:
+23
It hasn't been 24 hours yet so if MythicProjectz doesn't post at least a four letter word in the next 5 hours then Razorist wins the game. ;3
Posted Oct 22, 17 · OP
Votes:
+119
Butt
"Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear." - The Black Sacrament

Donor: Dragonier
Posted Oct 22, 17
Votes:
+23
Wait, can a butt be violet?
Posted Oct 22, 17 · OP
Votes:
+119
If you hit it hard enough :lol:

I just said that because you said 4 letter word. And didn't read any other post XD
"Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear." - The Black Sacrament

Posted Oct 22, 17
Votes:
+23
Welp Razorist, since you won you can either take the win right now, or let me make a easy, and simple math problem worth five points that either you or Mythic can anwser, and if you want to do that Mythic has a shot of winning if he gets it first, so its your choice; either win now, or do the math problem to give Mythic a shot ;3.

Anyway if Razorist decides he wants to win first without giving Mythic a shot, then he wins, and you can talk to the guy who said he would give 30k to the winner. His name is Seanic. ;3
Posted Oct 23, 17 · OP
Votes:
+119
Let him have it. ;)

Posted Oct 23, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+23
Lol Razorist I changed my mind im not going to post a new extra points problem, so you win ;3
Posted Oct 24, 17 · OP
Votes:
+103
.ок, gg WP ( good game, well played)
Posted Oct 25, 17
Votes:
+23
btw ask seanic for the money ;3, also if theres a way to delete this slide i will delete, in like 2-3 days.
Posted Oct 25, 17 · OP
Page
of 5
NoticeNotices