No users online.

Hooby's Trainee Application

7 replies
Votes:
+38
In-game Username: Hooby

Do you have Discord?:Yes, and am active in the MineRaze discord chat.

Do you have Skype?: Yes!

Timezone and Country: Australian Eastern Standard time(UTC+10), and I am from Australia.

When did you first join MineRaze?:I began playing MineRaze on the 25th of September (Thus I have played for nineteen days)

Have you received any form of punishments on MineRaze?: No, no punishments.

Why should we pick you?: Despite being under 18, I adopt a fairly mature demeanour on the server and in the discord. I actively participate by voting, chatting and connecting with players(old and new), and I have plenty of experience with Minecraft as a whole. I have been playing Minecraft for 5 years now, and have played towny servers for 3 years, giving me a moderately good knowledge of the atmosphere and commands involved. Whilst I am still getting the hang of MineRaze's plugins, it is safe to say that I have developed a good grasp of systems such as the Heirlooms, quests and minigames through trial, and would be able to answer questions about them. I try to be as active as I can, and come on for at least a few hours nearly every afternoon, more on the weekends. So far I have a little over 48 hours playtime, which equivocates to 2 and a half hours per day that I have been on the server.
I am a positive person and don't say anything that will offend other players. I am good at keeping the peace between groups of people, and have prior experience moderating chat on children's social media websites. I also have a background in being a trainee staff member, as this was the role I took on in a previous server before it's closure. I would like to be picked because I feel as if it would be the next step to contributing more to the server's community, and hopefully I could help to make it an even better playing experience than it already is. I am already a big fan of the people and community here, and I have a great time talking to players in discord.

How have you positively contributed to the server?: As aforementioned, I vote daily in order to support the server. If players have questions about commands or other server related topics, I am generally able to answer them quite easily. I always answer new players questions if I know the answers, and if a new player needs a helping hand to get started, I am happy to help. You can also be assured that I have and will continue to welcome new players in order to contribute to the friendly environment we have here. I have developed a good knowledge of the server rules and have taken it upon myself to look through previous ban appeals and such to get a sense for the punishment system on MineRaze, which I feel would equip me well as a trainee. I know that donations do not have a bearing on the likelihood of being selected for trainee, but I have donated an amount for Iron rank and Titan keys, which may be an indicator that I am committed to the server for the long run.
Thank you for taking the time to read and consider my application.
Posted Oct 13, 17 · OP
List
Undo
CSI
Votes:
+42
Really impressive application! Iv'e not seen you on to much, but i imagine that's time zones, in my opinion you would be a great staff member though!

+1

teemo_splash_0.jpg
Posted Oct 13, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+58
Hey Hooby,

Lovely application, definitely can tell that you've gone the extra mile and put in some quality effort into it. I feel like if given the position of a staff member, you would handle responsibilities just fine and because of that, +1. Stay active ingame and in-chat, we'll be watching :)

Anson
Easthallow's probably better than your town ;)
Posted Oct 13, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+47
Honest player
+1
mca.png
Posted Oct 13, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+105
Haven't really seen you in game a whole lot, and you aren't very active in the chat. I have no doubt you're helpful and active, I just don't see it. Timezones, perhps.

Good luck :)
slender_zps4c23816b.jpg
Posted Oct 13, 17
List
Undo
PacificMiner OWNER
Community Manager
Votes:
+1,211
Work on your activity and you'll be staff.
Posted Oct 15, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+38
Thank you! I'll work on it.
Posted Oct 15, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Watsonxx ADMIN
Votes: