No users online.
Page
of 2

Stitcherooo's Trainee Application

10 replies
Votes:
+35
In-game Username: Stitcherooo

Do you have Discord?: Yes (FrancescaRC (Stitcherooo) #6453) I am on the MineRaze Discord almost everyday.

Do you have Skype?: Yes (Please message me on Discord or Minecraft chat for my Skype) I do not use Skype as much as Discord, but I always have the application open.

Timezone and Country: Eastern Standard Time, New York.

When did you first join MineRaze?: I joined MineRaze a very long time ago, sometime in the beginning of the servers creation. If this question is specifically directed towards when I joined 3.0, I joined on the first day of the update.

Have you received any form of punishments on MineRaze?: I currently have no warnings and do not plan on receiving anymore.

Why should we pick you?: I am helpful, patient, friendly, and very active on the server. I try to help as many players as I can, but sometimes I do miss certain questions/comments - It’s human error. I have noticed that I am more helpful through personal messages on Minecraft and Discord chat, which I am trying to transfer to Global chat. I am a very active player; I am online at least 3 hours a day. I am currently on /playtime top. I make friends with new and old players easily and do not hesitate to give them guidance - I am a player with a lot of character. Many questions are easy to respond to and my explanations will help them understand their question in a better sense - I have a vast knowledge of the items and commands on the server. I also enjoy to show people around the server in spare time. E.g. When AhriFan first joined the server, I lead her around spawn to the various places (Dorkas, HL, etc.), then afterwards took her to the major shop warps and started her off with some items. She is now a very active player on the server. Now I understand that I cannot do this for every new player, but I can always provide my assistance for whatever a player needs. Quite often, when I befriend and help people, they tend to stay because they understand the economy and items very well. Considering the server is quite unique, it is hard for people to understand the different variety of things MineRaze has to offer, and I can teach them how to play and thrive.

How have you positively contributed to the server?: As I previously stated, I am very kind. I am a fun loving jokester that knows when to be serious, but also knows when to spark up some humour. I donate many different in game items and various amounts of in game currencies to people that are in need of them. Even when I have little to give, I still give as much as I can for others to have and use to thrive. I am kind to the player base, and though I do loosely joke around, I stay away from touchy subjects. I personally feel like the humour and friendliness I and a few others key players bring to this server is one of its key to success.
Posted Oct 16, 17 · OP
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+17
I can say for the brief time I have been back she's defiantly showed her interest in the server, and the community within. I feel that She'd be a great trainee, and potential mod someday. Best of luck.

-Sofez
WHY SO SERIOUS?
Posted Oct 16, 17
Funny
List
Undo
29C
Votes:
+3
+1
Stitch you is mad active and you deserve to get Trainee :d
Hunter Out!
Posted Oct 16, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+58
Hey Stitcherooo,

Nice application. I'd like to share my two cents, you truly excel in terms of server activity and town contribution. Don't take this lightly, your dedication towards the server is well-recognized and truly something we want in all staff members. On the other hand, you mentioned you had a "jokester" personality. Although this is great because it can enhance a player's experience on the server, I still believe you can do a better job balancing between professionalism and humour. I'd focus on your professional and maturity traits, then I can definitely see you becoming a part of our team.

Anson
Easthallow's probably better than your town ;)
Posted Oct 16, 17
Votes:
+35
Anson,
I happen to disagree with your statement about my personality. I've been doing much better controlling it ever since I've had my heart set on this position. If you would like to specifically tell me what you believe is wrong with my "jokester" personality, please go into further detail. I would not apply if I didn't already think I was prepared to take up the position of Trainee. Thank you for your input.
Sincerely,
Stitcherooo
Posted Oct 16, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+105
I side with Anson, quite heavily, as far as your personality goes. You mess around a majority of your on time. Not to say it's a bad thing, it just wouldn't suit a staff member, if you get my drift.

You're helpful, active, and your app is nicely done. Good luck.
slender_zps4c23816b.jpg
Posted Oct 17, 17
Trickster_ S-MOD
Votes:
+27
Very Nice Application, In my opinion I do not see anything wrong with you, you're a kind and helpful member on mineraze, you're always helping out players old or new, which is what i like, you also have a high reputation, know by most, you're also very active, you're on pretty much everyday, including discord, IF i were to have something to complain about it would be your small immature side, but I haven't seen that recently which is good, personally id enjoy having you on the team, you just need to watch what you say in global, and too make sure to be a great role model for players, You deserve a shot, +1
fBr7s1c.png
Posted Oct 17, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+2
Deserved Trainee without a doubt. I think it is blatantly clear that this application should be accepted, due to her relationship with the community and activity.
Posted Oct 17, 17
Votes:
+98
I've had nearly all positive interactions with Stitcherooo, albeit a bit strange.
I believe she can be a very successful and stable Moderator, once she begins to value professionalism as a trainee.

+1
tl;dr
Posted Oct 17, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+38
+1 Well known on the server and has personally helped me like a staff member should.
Posted Oct 18, 17
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices