4 replies
Votes:
+105
In-game Username: AkiiIto
Do you have Discord?: Yup
Do you have skype?: Yup
Timezone and Country: England/UK, GMT+0
When did you first join MineRaze?: January 2016
Have you received any form of punishments on MineRaze?: N/A.

Why should we pick you?: No real reason. I've previous experience being staff here, holding Trainee and Mod successfully. I've been retrained more than once, so I know the processes, procedures, and all of the like. I've studied the rules repeatedly due to people (in some cases, rightfully) contesting some of them. I enjoy hunting xrayers, finding "hackers" and ensuring chat is a safe area for all that talk there. I'm generally a helpful person, often going into my own pocket to help those that need it. I'm a well-known and respected player, and in the words of others, looked up to as a member in standing of the community.

How have you positively contributed to the server?: As previously stated, I help those when and if I can. I'm more than familiar with the server, it's features, players and rules, and the commands of almost everything in game. I assist new players by offering experience through McMMO's party system, aiding my own "team" (Miooo's party) level up to attain their own goals, I answer questions that I see in chat if I know the answer, and help those searching for biomes, blocks, and things like that (but only if they've shown themselves able to help their own issues, else they're being lazy).

I spend a lot of my day on the server, as many others do. I would like to re-dedicate that time to the already strong staff team we have, if only to bolster them, help free their time to play, too.

I would also ask that, should I somehow get re-instated, that I keep my old rank of Mod. Nothing (that I can see) has changed in the old Trainee training.

There are better candidates out there for staff, but I enjoyed the role. I'd like another chance, if you, the community and current staff team, would accept me.

Ta peeps. Toodles.
slender_zps4c23816b.jpg
Posted Oct 17, 17 · OP
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+36
+1
Posted Oct 17, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+219
+1. Would love to see ya back on the staff team dood.
Spoiler: plsShow
eMVIjkm.png fMj326j.png 1ziptlX.png
76561198238649600.png
Posted Oct 17, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+98
Albert Einstein is said to have remarked that "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results."
I believe in second chances, to allow people to prove that their past mistakes were abnormalities, but I do not believe that players should get third chances at a staff role, as it suggests instability in leadership.

AkiiIto, at one point I much respected you, but your many actions during and since your second resignation lead me to believe that you would have a slightly negative impact on the server as a staff member once again, rather than a positive one. I would imagine you can guess some of the reasons why, but I'm afraid I must keep my reasons for this assumption as vague as your answer to the seventh question of the application.

I think it's best for the server as a whole that you, like me, remain observing and helping the general population from a distance, without the title. The server has taken enough risks in past promotions as it is.

For the reasons stated, I unfortunately must give your application a -1.
tl;dr
Posted Oct 17, 17
Agree
List
Undo
PacificMiner OWNER
Community Manager
Votes:
+1,211
Third time's the charm?
I guess we'll find out,

Welcome back to the staff team.