Was

1 reply
Votes:
+95
When people think about the end of their playtime on Mineraze, well... we'd like to think there isn't an end. I certainly didn't picture one. As you come to see through life though, a whole lot of things happen between your current location and your perceived destination. Piece by piece, the things that made this server my happy place just... disappeared. I had friends, plentiful resources, and great interactions with most people all around. Eventually though, those players were phased out. Banned, fleed in self preservation, grown out, and even impoverished. It's scary how much you actually play for people and the experience they give rather than just for the game or the mechanics involved. So, when social relationships were abruptly severed or damaged beyond repair, the place that once made you happy is now just the ruins of a long gone golden age.

I guess I can't say I've been in the best health in the wake of the social destruction. To the few I've remained in contact with, I'm sorry I put on a mask and continued about my life. Maybe once this could've been repairable, but now... it's just gone. To the few I leave behind who actually knew me, don't try to blame yourselves or others. I could've recovered myself but I chose to let my feelings overcome me. I take 100% responsibility for the events leading to my leave. It was nice playing with you, and please don't let our memories die. Finally, to the majority: the people who are only seeing my name for the first time, don't let this discourage you but still let it be a warning. Don't get yourselves tangled in a social rat's nest, alright?

I'd like to give a special thanks to those who made my time on here the best it could be. Sorry if I butcher usernames
AllyCatIsBest, _Wenzer, Flesh_, Stitcherooo, Cammelia, Watsonxx, The_Xera, Fraxtin, Skittleboys, chessgeek10, Calski, Anson, ChibiDarkWolf, Had_Me_At_Meow, Gopro, idontleavehome, NumeraticNebula, Granpop_The_Grey and many more.
Posted Oct 22, 17 · OP
Funny
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+38
Hate to see you go. But an irl job has stopped me from playing so much but I still get on to talk to everyone and have made friends with many that you named. See you around maybe and enjoy life to the fullest.
Posted Oct 22, 17 · Last edited Oct 22, 17
NoticeNotices