of 5

Important New Custom Features/Content

49 replies
PacificMiner OWNER
Community Manager
Votes:
+1,211
Hello everyone,

We are actively looking into improving the server and adding new content to the server.
As such, we ask you the community, to help us think of potential new features and content we can add to the server.

If your suggested idea is used on the server, you will receive a store coupon voucher worth 50 USD.
We value things that are unique while still fitting in with the theme of the server, we ask you to be descriptive of your idea and take your time to properly think it through.

Suggest anything, no matter how ridiculous it may be, and maybe you'll be one to receive a voucher. :)
Posted Oct 26, 17 · OP · Last edited Oct 26, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+18
I would like the creation of a MCMMO area in the spawn for new players with only a few of each basic spawner. This would allow them to gain some necessary levels to rank up, work on quests, or just have a basic supply to use or sell.
Posted Oct 26, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+14
This is something a lot of people have suggested (and is included in the plugin) but I think it could be built onto. Town war. I feel like there could be money out into this, we could create a “battlefield” that you could warp to where you could kill people, and for every kill you gain against an enemy your town gets +1. Now I think this could be made even easier if we just did nation wars. Currently there are 2 big nations on the server and the other is just a meme... literally. The winning nation or town at the end of the 2/7/31 day period would get 5-10% of the other towns bank and each player would get $500 for each kill. Obviously I’m not perfect and there are flaws in my plan so if someone wanted to add on/come up with a better idea for it, I’m all ears. Thank you for taking the time to read my suggestion
Posted Oct 26, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+219
Not sure if this would qualify, but the current use of the Crazy Enchants plugin hasn't even scratched the surface of what all it can offer.
This plugin is huge and could be very beneficial to players (and you ;D).

You've locked away so many features of the plugin, such as spinning for enchants, upgrading them with experience and money and the ability to salvage for custom enchants.
It would raise the price of experience as currently exp is nearly useless and worthless.

This would add the fun of gambling for awesome books that would refresh the current dungeon and pvp experience
eMVIjkm.png fMj326j.png 1ziptlX.png
76561198238649600.png
Posted Oct 26, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
I'd like to suggest a plugin that would benefit builders and almost every player. Its the autorefill plugin. What it does: Let's say you're making new land. But you keep having to go to your inventory to get the dirt. With this feature it autorefills the block you had in your hand from your inventory. It can be turned off/on. I've known plenty of players who love this plugin because it saves time when tackling big projects.
Posted Oct 26, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+4
1.8 pvp plugin is a plugin that allows 1.8 style pvp on 1.12 servers I suppose you could add it as an enchant to weapons to enhance pvp, but it could be very beneficial for players who want the 1.12 experience but love 1.8 pvp style more.
Posted Oct 26, 17
Votes:
+14
Regarding what Zanda said, that could be a great donor-rank perk, like /filter. Great idea!
Posted Oct 26, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+9
- make it so that you can trade in a book of knowledge for a random CE. ( obviously the better ones would be rarer, etc... )
- perhaps also trade in like 5-10 broken spawners for a random spawner.
- could also do this for broken trinkets..

- add more dungeons perhaps four that scale with heirlooms
- never got why the exchanger for hl currency isnt both ways.
- add more questlines, add some lore to mineraze
- add something like raids, players would cue up or form together a group of 3 or whatever and do a daily raid quest (Easy / Medium / Hard). The quest reward can be a crate that drops hl currency but also has a chance to drop an hl item corresponding to the raid difficulty. Easy = common(1/10) hl, medium = rare(1/20) hl, hard = epic(1/40) and a very small chance of a legendary(1/100). I think these crates tho should be untradeable if thats a possibilty
- more trinkets and the once suggested trinket ring that can hold all of them or is all of them in one

- maybe add some sort of goal that the community can achieve together thats like monthly and if we do we can get like a drop party/store sale or something
- Discord weekly giveaways
- add back the seperate npcs for quests, instead of just a 'quest master'

- more contests like the fishing one, could have a mining, digging, hunting
- add back hidden titles, i think it was 1.0 there was like treehugger and labrat.
- add small mcmmo xp and job boosts to rankups
- add like a completionist title for people that have completed like all current server goals like achievements, quests(atleast once), rank emperor, etc....

if i think of more stuff ill add it.
idk brian I think I need to wake u early last Thursday
Posted Oct 26, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+47
Since these weren't necessarily rejected when I first posted them, I am just going to provide the link to my previous suggestions.
http://mineraze.us/forum/m/35565473/viewthread/30887032-laundry-list-suggestions
mca.png
Posted Oct 26, 17
Votes:
+136
1, bring back /stack !

2, make a chronos dungeon chest ... this is a must !

3, make inksaks drop from lapiz again (but reduced amount)

4, as avali said we need more custom enchants here is a small list

-unbreakable, this is a freakin must
sandstorm, gives other players blindness in pvp
expedition,(more xp if possible to make it job xp)
human tourch, imune to fire
might, double damage for weapons please both axe and sword!
fortune x, yeah do it!
efficiency x, yeah do this to.

5, lower prices of the "good" spawner nobody is buying them for 5 gc at this point. change the prices to be more broken spawners so the value on them are not terrible maybe possibly.

6, fix slimespawners somehow they are broken as f!

7, i had an idea for a feature on a similar feature to the itemfilter, but instead of exclusion when picking up it would be used when /Sell all. this would make things so much smoother. pleeez.

8, adjust exchange prices at /warp exchanger to counter the inevitable inflation ask me about what prices are reasonable.

9, make magical infused runes, broken spawners, broken trinkets usable maybe by making them exchangeable in some way.

10, if there is a plugin or fix to make wool dye'able with 1 dye per 8 wool that would be great to lol.

11, add book of knowledge to titan crate.

12, further tweak the crates some items are total garbage end crystal, shulker box gotta freakin go man! add back god apples they are 900 each atm wth?! to rare!

13, buff the treasure crate to be 1/2 as good as legendary. as it costs 1/2 in real game money and is terrible atm.

14, add my head in spawn i've been here so damn long im a legend!

15, make it possible to combine trinkets into one big powerful trinket.

16, make more boosts in store. pref job xp and artifact ones. big ones!

17, make the /bm artifact boost stack with highest rank. :(

18, fix /bm pickaxe

19, add more items att /bm

20, disable pvp notifications in global chat.

21, make a new artifact drop that is a key to a rare ass dungeon that anybody can get to and make it as unusual as BoK's

22, buff or get rid of the xp artifact

23, even moooooore artifacts! i love artifacts god dammit! maybe a higher money pouch one that is rarer than the very common one atm.

24, this is kinda out there but it would be cool to make a completly new heirloom system where you buy for upgrading the individual stats. aka pay for doing higher efficiency, or higher fortune for example this wont be possible on 3.0 but for the future.

25, would love if you could make a excel each month with all the sales/purchases in my store and send to me that'd be great thx.

26, there is no way to fix the different itemid's on spawners, books, shards and such right?

27, add back so we could kill peoples animals in our own plots.

28, set a max amount of pets you could have at one point if this aint done yet.

think thats it for now, ill keep updating if i think of anything.
Posted Oct 26, 17
Agree
Funny
List
Undo
Page
of 5
NoticeNotices