Page
of 5

Important New Custom Features/Content

49 replies
Votes:
+10
ZombiieePandaa wrote:
I'd like to suggest a plugin that would benefit builders and almost every player. Its the autorefill plugin. What it does: Let's say you're making new land. But you keep having to go to your inventory to get the dirt. With this feature it autorefills the block you had in your hand from your inventory. It can be turned off/on. I've known plenty of players who love this plugin because it saves time when tackling big projects

Hey there!
This is a feature of one of the many allowed mods on the server, InvTweaks
92e9a73f36.jpg
Posted Oct 26, 17 · Last edited Oct 26, 17
Votes:
I know I am not a mod but maybe once a month have a thing for mods and admins for them to rank up make it a think that is for them like a party
Posted Oct 26, 17
Votes:
+3
We should add more options at the Exchange Villager, instead of just trading one at a time, we could maybe trade two, five, sixteen, etc at a time. I'm certain that this provide you more time to do other things instead of sitting in one spot clicking the same button repetitively.

For RTP, i not sure if its just me or i always get tp'ed to the edge of the world in the Resource World. But it would be cool if you guys could fix that.

For Artifacts, it would be cool if we could get drops like vote keys, and treasure keys. Although chances may be low, i think it would be a great addition.

For crates, adding Point Tokens would be great. Example. Vote crate change to get 1 token...

For heirloom gadgets, it would be cool if we added something that could increase efficiency lvl under water for an amount of time (Kind of like the Banishes Cry) . This helps a lot in making underwater bases, guardian farms, and many more.

Thank you for looking at my suggestions, if more come to mind i'll make sure to inform you guys.
Votes:
+1
In my personal point of view, I think it is great to put more minigames in the server so people can actually have fun playing and the winner gets prize such as heirloom goods, or few game money. The example of minigames could be : spleef, murder, tnt run, etc. These minigames doesnt require big experience of minecraft, which can make everyone to feel easy to play also have fun. Since we have discord, it will be more fun to talk with them and play.
Posted Oct 26, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+148
Clans - Based on the Destiny 2 Clans system. PLEASE GIVE FEEDBACK. ALL NUMBERS USED ARE FLUID AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE.

What is it? - An evolution of the McMMO Party. A clan is an organization of players that work together to obtain rewards.

How will it work? -

A. Creation and Recruiting - Clan creation would be a perk available only to the top percent of players, who either have the top in game rank or the top donator rank. Clan creation would require a certain amount of playtime in-game, as well as a monetary cost (NOT LIKE NATIONS, MORE LIKE 500K, INCREASES ON AMOUNT OF FOUNDERS, BUT DOESNT INCREASE EXPONENTIALLY BY THE NUMBER OF FOUNDERS) Clan can be created, and the Founder can make a flag to symbolize that clan. Once created, the Founder can invite any player they would like to. Players can be promoted to any of these ranks once within the clan. A player must meet a requisite of having a certain amount of time in the clan to achieve higher ranks. (PLEASE NOTE - RANKS ARE A WIP. DEFINITELY NEED WORK AND MORE INCENTIVES TO RANK UP WITHIN THE CLAN. PLEASE GIVE IDEAS FOR RANKS/PERKS WITHIN THE CLAN TIED TO RANK)

The base rank is Member. Member can obtain XP for the clan to level up (see B), obtain rewards from leveling up, and participate in all the Clan-Exclusive activities that the clan unlocks, and talk in the clan chat (similar to party chat).

The next rank is Clansmen. Clansman can utilize all of the perks of Member rank, as well as buy SOME items from the Clan Store (Cannot buy Clan Boosters).

The next rank is Clan Lord. Clan Lord can utilize all the perks of Member and Clansmen, as well as invite players to the clan. Similar to co-mayor in Towny.

The top rank is Founder. Founder can be an individual or group of individuals that all contributed to the startup cost of the clan (MAX AMOUNT OF FOUNDERS IS 3). Founder can utilize all of the Member, Clansmen, and Clan Lord perks, as well as buying boosters for the clan (Artifact, Jobs XP, McMMO XP). Founder can also remove players from the Clan.

B. Leveling - Clans will have levels, with each level costing more Clan XP to rankup.

XP - Clan XP can be gained by: Killing bosses in dungeons. The higher the dungeon, the more XP that is rewarded. ; Farming McMMO/Jobs (Not both, One or the other. Preferably Jobs. I will use the Jobs idea in this outline). Whilst Jobs currently have a Jobs XP and Monetary gain every time a job task is performed, a third perk would be added. Clan XP. It would increase with Job rank.; Quests. The higher the quest, the higher the Clan XP reward (Chronos quest would give more XP than starter quest.)

Levels - Once a certain amount of XP is gained, a clan levels up. Clan will start at lvl 1, and keep working up. There is no max rank, and rewards for achieving higher ranks than outlined here would be added as Clans achieve high ranks. Every time a clan ranks up, they receive a reward (See C). Only Clan Members that contribute XP to the clan during that level (Clan ranks up from rank 4 to 5. Player X contributed to the clan ranking up from 3-4, but not 4-5. Player X doesn't recieve a reward from the 4-5 rankup. Player Y contributed to the 4-5 rankup. Player Y Recieves a reward from the 4-5 Rankup) will receive a reward from that rank. A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF XP CONTRIBUTED TO THE LEVEL IS REQUIRED TO LEVEL UP, TO PREVENT SOMEONE LOGGING ON AND ONLY BREAKING A FEW BLOCKS AND GETTING REWARDS. LEVELING UP WILL TAKE A SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF WORK AND TIME. THE AMOUNT OF XP NEEDED TO RANKUP INCREASES WITH THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN THE CLAN.
[/u]

C. Rewards - For leveling up from ranks 1-5: HL Materials Bundle, 2 Clan Crate Keys, 5 Clan Tokens. For leveling up from ranks 6-10: Upgraded HL Materials Bundle, 4 Clan Crate Keys, 10 Clan Tokens. For leveling up from ranks 11-15: Unlocks Clan Quest, Upgraded Upgraded HL Materials Bundle, Individual 30 minute artifact booster, activated once the Member logs on, 5 Clan Crate Keys, 15 Clan Tokens. From Ranks 16-25: Unlocks Clan Dungeon, HL Materials Bundle including Celestial Dust, Sparkling Pearls, 1 Glimmering Crystal, individual 1 hour artifact booster activated once the member logs online, 6 Clan Crate Keys, 25 Clan Tokens.

Clan Crate is a slightly upgraded treasure crate that rewards Clan Tokens, and everything in the treasure crate.

Clan Tokens - Clan Tokens can be used in the Clan Store. Treated like credits, can't be bought or sold. Solely relies on the players contribution to the clan and active play. Combats them being abused by large stores to create a super-duper OP Clan that gets ridiculous bonuses. Sithed, that was directed at you. Clan Tokens are also very rare and are to be treated as an Epic or Legendary tier material.

Clan Dungeon - An exclusive dungeon available to clans and their members who have achieved the required rank. Boss provides less rewards than normal bosses, but much higher Clan XP.

Clan Quests - Quests tied to clan progression and activities. For example, get X amount of clan XP in 12 hours, or kill X amount of dungeon bosses in X amount of time.

D. Clan Store - Founders can buy Artifact, McMMO XP, and Jobs XP Boosters for the entire clan. These boosters will apply to everyone in the clan anywhere from 1-12 hours, depending on the booster bought. The booster is activated immediately upon purchase.

Items - HL Materials and Town Claims can be bought with Clan Tokens. New items, similar to the Black Market would be available for a large amount of Clan Tokens. They can only be obtained by players that saved all their tokens and have achieved above Clan Rank 25.

Improvements going forward. -

Certain factors, like clan xp gain and xp needed to level up would need to be adjusted, as well as rewards. Clan Store needs adjustments, largely based on Clan activity and player requests. This would really promote a large sense of community on the server, as well as teamwork. The clan can't be carried by a few top tier players, the support of everyone in the Clan is needed for a Clan to be successful and obtain rewards semi-often. PLEASE GIVE FEEDBACK. I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO CHANGE THIS BASED ON COMMUNITY SUPPORT AND IDEAS. PLEASE BE HONEST IN YOUR COMMENTS. Let me know if you have any questions.

-SamRows
https://gyazo.com/0560987fdb6a90187ca0457d4b9a1e12
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
have better a spawner shop?
Posted Oct 27, 17
Votes:
what about better spawners?
Posted Oct 27, 17
Votes:
+10
@SamRows that is among the best ideas I've ever heard, though I do gotta say it would require VERY extensive dev work.
That sounds like the next towny/factions/mcmmo to be honest, it'd be huge. 100% support, 100% do not think it will happen due to the work required
92e9a73f36.jpg
Posted Oct 27, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+4
This Isn't really a suggestion for the server but the community. Community Game night. Every Friday, A voice and text channel will open and in the announcements channel, Pac announces what game will be played, and this goes on for 40 mins- an hour
fgXEiAr.png

9ue1oUk.png
Posted Oct 27, 17
List
Undo
PacificMiner OWNER
Community Manager
Votes:
+1,213
This Isn't really a suggestion for the server but the community. Community Game night. Every Friday, A voice and text channel will open and in the announcements channel, Pac announces what game will be played, and this goes on for 40 mins- an hour

This is a Minecraft community...
Posted Oct 27, 17 · OP
Page
of 5
NoticeNotices