Page
of 5

Important New Custom Features/Content

49 replies
saritaa S-MOD
Votes:
+22
I've heard a lot of people asking for the ability to adopt to go along with /marry
Posted Oct 27, 17
Funny
List
Undo
Votes:
+8
A unique mob event would be cool, like where whoever kills the most special mobs or general mobs during a time frame (like 30min) gets a crate or money or special hl item.

Also similar to what Sithed said, maybe a way to see how your shops have been used over the past month/week with a way to see your net profits and what is most popular.

ABILITY TO KILL OTHERS ANIMALS ON YOUR CLAIMED LAND. ugh

better artifact drops - seriously those small money pouches are annoying like keep them but add more variety of artifact drops with unique abilities.

More giveaways

Rabbit spawners - i want rabbits all over my base and they can be used by mean people in potions.

Ability to buy /nick with points and a buyable with points or money /prefix command

Custom enchant books (like ones we can craft and mix using those already in the game, /warp dorkas and some new ones) using points/money/ those special hl stuff i mentioned earlier :d

Ability to see how many times your warp has been used

Finally, see who is online in other towns and what players are on your claimed land (plots or town if u are mayor/co-mayor)
Posted Oct 27, 17
Votes:
+8
A unique mob event would be cool, like where whoever kills the most special mobs or general mobs during a time frame (like 30min) gets a crate or money or special hl item.

Also similar to what Sithed said, maybe a way to see how your shops have been used over the past month/week with a way to see your net profits and what is most popular.

better artifact drops - seriously those small money pouches are annoying like keep them but add more variety of artifact drops with unique abilities.

More giveaways

Rabbit spawners - i want rabbits all over my base and they can be used by mean people in potions.

Ability to buy /nick with points and a buyable with points or money /prefix command

Custom enchant books (like ones we can craft and mix using those already in the game, /warp dorkas and some new ones) using points/money/ those special hl stuff i mentioned earlier

Finally, see who is online in other towns and what players are on your claimed land (plots or town if u are mayor/co-mayor
Posted Oct 27, 17
Votes:
+3
Add local chat so we don't have to spam general or town or pc.
Posted Oct 27, 17
List
Undo
PacificMiner OWNER
Community Manager
Votes:
+1,213
Appreciate all the suggestions, they are great.
However, when making this thread the plan was for people to suggest innovative new custom features on the same scale as dungeons, artifacts etc.
We are not going to be giving out 50 USD store coupons for people suggesting to add a new command, chat, or something very basic as that.
Posted Oct 27, 17 · OP
Votes:
+220
I'll brainstorm for something :d
eMVIjkm.png fMj326j.png 1ziptlX.png
76561198238649600.png
Posted Oct 27, 17
Votes:
+8

More giveaways

Custom enchant books (like ones we can craft and mix using those already in the game, /warp dorkas and some new ones) using points/money/ those special hl stuff i mentioned earlier

Finally, see who is online in other towns and what players are on your claimed land (plots or town if u are mayor/co-mayor
Posted Oct 27, 17
Votes:
+8
oml
why does this keep happening to me :/
Posted Oct 27, 17
Votes:
+39
At the end of each season there should be prefixs for people who were top bal or top jobs or top mcmmo. i realise this isnt what ur looking for but i still think its a good idea
Posted Oct 27, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+18
Dont know how to code it but say once every hour or even 2/3 times a day (depends how rare you want them) have the world Flash White and somewhere in the RW a "shooting star (s)" would crash and leave a ring of Magma blocks and a chest with a new Heirloom Item (Star Piece ) These chunks could be broken into a large amount of Celestial Dust, or Combined with more to Create a "New Star" (Item to upgrade or buy heirloom something?)

New Dorkas Upgrades - (Star Enchant)
Allows for +1(to total) Enchantment to an Item Choose from one of the books: (If Plus 1 can not be coded you could separate the books by Heirloom level. H2 Fortune now 7, h4 fortune now 9)
Fortune +1 / Unbreaking +1 / Sharpness +1 (only the reasonable ones no extra rage / blast .)
Replace Silk with fortune, or vise versa
1 Star Enchantment Per Item. (can be applied to Any Heirloom. - so useful to new and old players) Locks the item much like using the anvil

New artifact to go with Star Piece, Star Fragments Drop rate maybe around the same as Large points? combine a few and boom Star Piece.

Could also have quests to find these Star chunks that would have landed many many years ago. (buried, carted off by mobs?)

Mob Encampments that house Ancient Star Chunks, (Every 4 Hours a dungeon world opens, inside a few villages are full of Villagers turned into Mutated Monsters from the Stolen Star Power, Each hard to kill. After % of monsters killed in all RW ( need help from multiple people killing to reach goal) Mega Boss Spawns (He Who holds the Star) Extremely Hard to kill solo (maybe takes less damage Think of it as a World boss requiring help from multiple people. (Ancient Star Chest Drops for each who participate)
Posted Oct 28, 17 · Last edited Oct 28, 17
List
Undo
Page
of 5
NoticeNotices