Page
of 5

Important New Custom Features/Content

49 replies
Votes:
+1
This server is really fun, but not especially unique from other towny servers. Adding more custom plugins would make this server more unique and that'd give players bigger reasons to play on this server and not any other towny server :)

Adding more giveaways have been wished by many, hopefully 1-2 giveaways per week. Also, there should be more rewards for being online a specific amount of hours (10, 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200, 300 etc) or for mining/digging a specific amount of blocks of a sort (1000, 3000, 5000 etc). The rewards could be 5 CD for maybe 25 hours online/5000 dirt blocks digged...

Many people like how there always pops up a lot of glowstone dust when digging sand, dirt and gravel. I'd suggest adding more of these, maybe diamonds found when breaking stone/cobblestone blocks (quite rare though) or sticks popping out when you break logs (sticks aren't worth so much, so I don't think this'll be used as stick farming),

Thanks for taking the time to read this post, and I hope you choose to add at least one of these suggestions :)
Posted Oct 29, 17
Votes:
+14
wrote:
This server is really fun, but not especially unique from other towny servers. Adding more custom plugins would make this server more unique and that'd give players bigger reasons to play on this server and not any other towny server 🙂

Adding more giveaways have been wished by many, hopefully 1-2 giveaways per week. Also, there should be more rewards for being online a specific amount of hours (10, 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200, 300 etc) or for mining/digging a specific amount of blocks of a sort (1000, 3000, 5000 etc). The rewards could be 5 CD for maybe 25 hours online/5000 dirt blocks digged...

Many people like how there always pops up a lot of glowstone dust when digging sand, dirt and gravel. I'd suggest adding more of these, maybe diamonds found when breaking stone/cobblestone blocks (quite rare though) or sticks popping out when you break logs (sticks aren't worth so much, so I don't think this'll be used as stick farming),

Thanks for taking the time to read this post, and I hope you choose to add at least one of these suggestions 🙂
The whole thing with glowstone popping out of sand is added by McMMO. I think diamonds are in (unless disabled) so that you get them at a SUPER high excavation level. Also giveaways are nice and all, but I feel like a towny server is all about earning your way up. And lastly, about earning stuff based on time and blocks destroyed, I believe we do have an achievement guy somewhere and I know we have quests that do those things to.
Posted Oct 29, 17
Votes:
+1
I think it would be kinda cool if there was an opportunity to get free vaults in early 4.0. This is mainly because I doubt there will be enough towns to cover all the members of MineRaze. Access to the chests inside a small room, with your home set in it.... wouldn't that be helpful before you have settled in a town? Of course, as free vaults could ruin the server, there should be a time limit. Maybe there could be free vaults in maybe 2 weeks after the reset, before people are forced to move out (if they haven't already done that) and find a town to settle in. I myself, have never been through a reset on this server before, so I'm not sure how easy it is to get on your feet again. What I do know, is that it's obviously easier for some people than others. This could help the players that tends to take quite some time to get up on their feet.

Also, I'd appreciate if the nighttime event doesn't happen in maybe the first 2 days of 4.0 as mobs really tend to slow down the work for gathering materials.

Thanks for taking the time to read this :) //APA_Appe
Posted Nov 4, 17
Votes:
+11
A few small things I’ll like are player vaults and /withdraw
Posted Nov 4, 17
Votes:
+13
In response to the idea of player vaults. Personally I don't think it will really be needed. Most likely you won't need more space than your inventory and an ender chest could offer before towns are set up.
Posted Nov 4, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+5
I think that you should add in a warzone, instead of just a pvp arena, and you could have like daily or hourly crate drops, so that there would be another way to get resources and materials, so the people that like to pvp can also win on MineRaze. You could build a giant warzone next to spawn, than put chests randomly there, and every hour or two you can make it so that the chests will refill with custom enchant books, heirloom currency, tools, and blocks.
Posted Nov 5, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+13
One of the most vital aspects of a towny server is the sense of community. Being here since V1, I've come to see some things that conflict with this. The difference between veteran, hyper-active players and casual, new players, sometimes limit interactions between players. What I'm proposing is a weekly PvP style tournament. Winners of this event would grant Minigame Token like currency, which could be redeemed for hl currency or money. However, as I see it, one very important aspect of this event is that it would function off of PvP kits like the ones used in the Mob Arena, rather than the player's own gear. This would allow more interactions between the veterans and the new players. It would be a time everyone can enjoy, a place where everyone can fairly compete and have a chance where there won't be any starter gear vs Full h4 fights. Of course, there will be tweaks as circumstances change, but I believe this would be an excellent addition to the server. Any feedback would be great. Thank you all for reading and considering this :)
Posted Nov 5, 17
Votes:
+119
Make a room in spawn somewhere for all the oldest community members and put all their heads in it ;)
"Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear." - The Black Sacrament

Donor: Dragonier
Posted Nov 6, 17 · Last edited Nov 6, 17
Votes:
+2
Upgradable/tiered trinkets for better artifact drop rates.

Hide some signs around spawn that if you find them you can click them and get a lil reward. There's a lot of places you could hide a sign there.

That's all I got lol.
Posted Nov 6, 17
Votes:
+14
Make a room in spawn somewhere for all the oldest community members and put all their heads in it 😉
While I would love that (and I sure I would be in it since I have been here once 1.0) it would make other players feel left out and/or disrespected. Cool idea but not smart.
Posted Nov 6, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Page
of 5
NoticeNotices