No users online.
Page
of 5

Important New Custom Features/Content

49 replies
Votes:
+18
What about a feature in line with the greek theme. H4 would have a perk like Midus Touch, where every 1/1000 breaks would activate and provide a fortune 100 on that block. so could be amazing or nothing.
Posted Nov 6, 17
Votes:
+6
Theres a few things i think should be added/changed

add in the shop were u can buy everything in T1 with

lower the power level (just a little) to in game ranks so its a little easier to rank up
lQqlVh6.png
Posted Nov 7, 17 · Last edited Nov 7, 17
Votes:
+6
either add time played for ranks or changr power in to time played for ranks that would help get player activity higherr
lQqlVh6.png
Posted Nov 7, 17
Votes:
+47
I know this isn't necessarily new, but please give us access to all titles that have ever been made available. I don't mean bring back old titles for players to earn now, but make them available to those who had them before what ever reset lost them. For example, I've kept my Wizard title applied since I earned it over a year ago because it can't be found in the title menu. I also earned Treehugger but no longer have access to it. It would just be cool to have those back to sort of be an accolade.
mca.png
Posted Nov 7, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+7
I think We need a better bow enchants -custom- Like

Levitation -Sends Enemy into the air for # amount of time-

Machine gun =Shoots 5 arrows fully charged -cool-down time 5 seconds- this will not activate intill the bow is fully charged the user will still be able to use the bow in the five second cool down but not able to spam fire-

Teleport -%5 chance the enemy will teleport away from you when shot-

Also a replacement for blast would be

Drill-Like Blast but every 10 seconds you can mine blocks in a 3 by 3 area

Let me know if any of these are good or not I will still think of some mean while
Posted Nov 9, 17
Votes:
+13
It really depends if you use bows for PvP or mobs/dungeons more. In pvp, the arrow deflect chance makes most bows useless when only half of the shots can connect. On the other hand, against dungeons they deal plenty enough damage knowing you have distance in your side. Maybe a CE that increases damage vs players could possibly be done.

In regards to anything blast like, all I have to say is no. Having efficiency 10 on the new h4 will be plenty enough. Especially with jobs limit being removed it would be economy breaking as it was in v3 regardless of how strong you make it. 
Posted Nov 9, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+7
Arrow Defect chances are still low, Also i was thinking that we could have more blackmarket items -Full set of Black market armour- Also new armour perks should be added

kamikaze-When low user has a chance of blowing up but will kill them in the process -has a 50% to keep armour-

Magnet -boots only- Ores may be pulled towards you

Slam -boots only- User shifts and looks up and flung into the air when they look back down the ground around them would blow up dmging any enemy near -ground will not be harmed-

True -Sword or Axe only- User sends out a copy of his/hers axe/sword and hits the enemy -50% chance to happen sword/axe comes back -

leech- User drains enemys health when they hit them and gain more

How about these let me know what you thing
Posted Nov 10, 17
Votes:
+3
Dynmap, plain and simple. It's a damn sight better implemented these days and doesn't use the resources it used to. Most of the best servers use it, so you have to wonder why they do.
lJSrGLR.png
Posted Nov 10, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+47
Dynmap, plain and simple. It's a damn sight better implemented these days and doesn't use the resources it used to. Most of the best servers use it, so you have to wonder why they do.
The only problem is that a lot of mayors want to keep their towns private, and this wouldn't allow them to.
mca.png
Posted Nov 10, 17
Votes:
+47
More suggestions:
1. Referral system - a current player invites their friend to the server, the new player joins and a referral link pops up. The new player puts in their friend's username (or whoever invited/suggested the server to them) and that person receives a reward for getting another player to join.

2. Temporary flight artifacts - these could be available as artifact drops, in the point shop, or on the server shop. When a player uses it, it grants everybody in their town /fly for a set amount of time. This could be broken down into tiers that provide different /fly access times.

3. Flash events - adding onto the scheduled block break events, there could be smaller quest-like events that everybody is entered into as soon as it starts (hopefully wouldn't be prevented if a player is using all 8 quest slots already). For example, break 500 iron ore in the next hour to receive 1x Mark of Honor.
mca.png
Posted Nov 11, 17
Page
of 5
NoticeNotices