DragonOfEmber

2 replies
Votes:
+8
In-game Username:
DragonOfEmber (wheresmyheadO_O previously)

Do you have Discord?:
Yes (voice chatting quite often right now)

Do you have skype?:
Yes (Able to voice chat)

Timezone and Country:
Canada UTC

When did you first joinIMineRaze?:
I joined MineRaze during 1.0 as wheresmyheadO_O, though I recently rejoined the server after the reset. (August 16) Since I have joined, i have gained over 500 in game hours.

Have you received any form of punishments on MineRaze?:
No I have not received any punishment as of this date.

Why should we pick you?:
I try to be as nice as I can to anyone and everyone. I want to do more around the server and help out as much as possible. I'm online quite a bit, and like to talk in chat a fair bit, as well as on discord. I also try to keep up to date with everything. MineRaze is by far my favourite server, and I hope to help keep it up and running. I tend to learn quickly, and am willing to spend time studying commands. I do have work, but will be on a lot, including being on minechat. I know a fair amount about MineRaze, due to playing on the server a lot. Despite coming back from a long break from minecraft, i still remember a lot of towny commands, and try to help others learn them too.

This would be my first time being staff, but I believe I am ready for the task. I hope you agree that I am as well!

How have you positively contributed to the server?:
I help people as much as possible. I try to answer people's questions as much as possible, whenever possible, and spend a lot of time trying to get to know people. It is my goal to make as many people as I can be happy on MineRaze. I spend a fair amount of time in both global and nation chat getting to know lots of people.

I'm so sorry this is so short. I hate trying to oversell myself.
null
Posted Oct 30, 17 · OP · Last edited Oct 30, 17
List
Undo
PacificMiner OWNER
Community Manager
Votes:
+1,211
Told you to consider applying, and you did. +1
Posted Oct 30, 17
PacificMiner OWNER
Community Manager
Votes:
+1,211
Hello there.

Your application has been accepted.
Please PM me or send me a mail in-game with your skype username.

Thank you!
Posted Oct 31, 17
NoticeNotices