Nebulava's Trainee Application

4 replies
Nebulava S-MOD
Votes:
+22
In-game Username: Nebulava

Do you have Discord?: Yes, I always have it open, and I frequently check the Mineraze discord. I may not converse much in the text channels (though I am willing to change this), but I enjoy taking part in voice conversations.

Do you have skype?: I do not, but I understand that this is a requirement for becoming a staff member, so I will download that immediately.

Timezone and Country: Eastern Time Zone, United States

When did you first join MineRaze?: October 8th, 2017

Have you received any form of punishments on MineRaze?: No

Why should we pick you?: I haven't been around Mineraze for very long yet, and I feel like I'm not as well known around the server as I may eventually become because of this. Less than a month has passed since my first day here. However, I feel like my progress and dedication to the server can make up for the small number of days I've been active. My current playtime is already about 140 hours, as I spend most of my free time online. On average, I estimate my daily playtime to range somewhere between 4 to 8 hours. Longer if I have a day off. I plan to remain this active, as I enjoy the server gameplay, as well as the community.

I am a very friendly person, and always willing to lend a helping hand to both old and new players. I have also become increasingly more active in both the minecraft chat and discord voice channels lately. I can remain mature as necessary, but I'm also willing to joke around and have fun with other players. I've been a part of toxic minecraft communities before, so I can say with certainty that the Mineraze playerbase is wonderful and healthy, and the current staff team is very helpful. I hope I can someday contribute to that.

I first purchased minecraft about 4 or 5 months ago, and it's all I've been playing since. I have been staff on 2 servers prior, both as a Moderator and a Staff Manager. I've dealt with warns, as well as ban and mute audits, and know the basics of how to deal with these situations. I know the Mineraze rules fairly well, but if I'm ever unsure of something, I will always double check for clarification.

How have you positively contributed to the server?: I believe myself to be fairly helpful to many other players when I can. When people have questions in chat, I attempt to help them to the best of my ability. I'm also very active in my town, taking on large building projects just so we can open up the town more quickly to new players who need a place to stay.

I also do my best to keep high-demand supplies in stock at large shops such as Walmart, so people aren't lost, wondering how to get mass amounts of Oak Wood, or Packed Ice and such. I'm also known to donate in-game money or heirloom items to people who need them. Ive given away Glimmering Crystals before, as well as the lower-tier heirloom currencies, and I will donate small amounts of money to someone if they need help buying that one item they want. People have done many favors for me as I tried to climb the ranks, so I have no problem giving back to the community. I feel like becoming part of this wonderful staff team will make it that much easier to assist others when necessary.

Thank you for your consideration!
Nebulava
Posted Oct 30, 17 · OP
Agree
List
Undo
PacificMiner OWNER
Community Manager
Votes:
+1,211
Great application, asked you to consider applying and you have done now. Definitely a +1
Posted Oct 30, 17
Votes:
+144
Nothing to add. +1
https://gyazo.com/0560987fdb6a90187ca0457d4b9a1e12
Posted Oct 30, 17
saritaa S-MOD
Votes:
+18
Especially with your experience, I think it would be a mistake not to give you a chance. +1
Posted Oct 31, 17
PacificMiner OWNER
Community Manager
Votes:
+1,211
Hello there.

Your application has been accepted.
Please PM me or send me a mail in-game with your skype username.

Thank you!
Posted Oct 31, 17
NoticeNotices