No users online.

Doozyo's Trainee app

4 replies
Votes:
+4
In-game Username: Doozyo

Do you have Discord?:
I do have discord on both my PC and phone. I am part of the MineRaze group however do not frequently join the voice channels as I don’t own a headset, meaning It would be for my whole family to hear and vice versa! Saying this, I am perfectly happy to join a voice channel if it is necessary for whatever reason.

Do you have skype?:
Similar to my response regarding Discord, I do have a Skype account that I’m happy to use if it is deemed necessary.

Timezone and Country:
GMT zone, UTC+00:00, UK

When did you first join MineRaze?:
09 Sept 2017, ~300hrs playtime since then.

Have you received any form of punishments on MineRaze?:
No I have not.

Why should we pick you?:

Firstly there’s the basics; I’m a consistently active player, usually playing for several hours on most days. I also vote daily, even if I don’t have time to actually come online I’ll hop on my laptop and make sure i get my voting done. I also feel like I have become a part of the MineRaze community, regularly being in global and engaging in conversation.

In terms of my personality traits, I’m sure much of the community will have already seen that I’m happy to help anyone who needs it. Be it a simple command or in some cases extensive help going above and beyond Minecraft itself. I have always adopted this mentality, even before I had considered applying for staff on the server I’ve been helping where i can for anyone, old or new. I have been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.7 back in 2011, and so have a good understanding of the game to aid other players around me. I would also consider myself mature, being able to handle any situation that may arise in a calm and productive manor. I understand that I am under the age of 18 but that will soon change in 2 weeks time :) .

Lastly there’s the aspect of experience, however I have never carried out the role of a staff member on any server in the past. With this being said, as I mentioned previously, I’ve never shied away from helping with anything, including other players and sometimes even more technical server issues in the past. I feel as though being given the opportunity to become a part of the staff team would only allow me to excel when it comes to supporting others and play my part in helping the MineRaze community to grow.

How have you positively contributed to the server?:

I take pride in always being friendly to others playing on the server, offering a hand to any new players with many questions. I am a firm believer in helping new players as it is these very first impressions that will result in whether they stay for weeks to come or leave within the first 10 minutes. In conjunction with this I can say I have guided players through ways to acquire certain materials, step by step as I am against the idea of simply donating items to someone for how does that help them in the future?

Thanks for your consideration, I’ll look forward to hearing any responses!

-Dooz
Posted Oct 30, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Nebulava S-MOD
Votes:
+22
Well-respected member of the server, I wouldn't mind seeing you join the staff team. +1
Posted Oct 31, 17
Votes:
+38
Big +1 from me!
Posted Oct 31, 17
PacificMiner OWNER
Community Manager
Votes:
+1,211
Glad you applied as I suggested. +1
Posted Oct 31, 17
PacificMiner OWNER
Community Manager
Votes:
+1,211
Hello there.

Your application has been accepted.
Please PM me or send me a mail in-game with your skype username.

Thank you!
Posted Oct 31, 17
NoticeNotices