No users online.
Page
of 2

Mcmmo Herbalism Exp not being awarded for Crops

14 replies
Votes:
+52
Currently I know that Wheat and Carrots are not giving me any MCMMO EXP. I have harvested over 200 blocks of each and have not gained any exp at all.
Posted Nov 15, 17 · OP
Votes:
+14
I have from wheat
Posted Nov 15, 17
Votes:
+52
Just tested again, Wheat Carrots and Potatoes are not giving me any EXP
Posted Nov 16, 17 · OP
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
The same thing applies to me too! As far as I know /herbalism command states that you can get herbalism exp when you break blocks such as wheat, pumpkin, carrots, potatoes, basically all types of crops.

I made a huge giant wheat farm (2x2 plots) and I haven't gained a single herbalism exp. The only way I can get herbalism exp is as follows:

1. Breaking limited crops such as pumpkin, melon, sugarcane, and cocoa

2. Breaking random flowers or grass in plains

3. Redeeming points from voting or artifacts

4. Party mcmmo exp grinding herbalism

Aside from that there are nothing else I can do to gain herbalism. I also reported it to Sir Trickster_ regarding this issue yesterday.
Posted Nov 16, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+4
So, all of this is true. However, I stumbled upon something interesting. Wheat that is grown from the natural world generation (not player grown) still grants herbalism xp. The same goes for carrots and potatoes.
Posted Nov 16, 17
Votes:
+21
I remember this was once an issue previously, but not sure if it was fixed as I stopped playing during the time after. But in regards to mcmmo in general, using bonemeal on a plant will not yield mcmmo (I think that is what DeserFox02 is referring to). For anyone having the issue, are you using bonemeal? And if so, try planting and harvesting without bonemeal, and let us know if you still have the problem? :)
Posted Nov 17, 17
Votes:
+3
I just tested out a stage one crop and I used bonemeal. Sadly I did not receive any mcmmo exp in herbalism as well. Same case as well for plants without any bonemeal
Posted Nov 17, 17
Votes:
+4
Wenzer, I was not referring to bonemeal at all. I meant crops that are there from the start of the world, meaning that they were generated when the world was created. Any of these player-placed crops will not yield exp. Bonemealed crops will never yield exp (with watermelons and pumpkins being a special case).
Posted Nov 17, 17
Votes:
+21
Oh I see, thank you for explaining that to me. I did not realize that is what you meant >.< Hopefully a fix can be made for this when possible!
Posted Nov 17, 17
Votes:
+3
If I am not mistaken like natural made crops from villagers am I right?
Posted Nov 17, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices