Page
of 2

Merven's Trainee Application

10 replies
Votes:
+18
In-game Username: Merven (Current Nickname: TheGrinch)
Do you have Discord?: Yes (
Spoiler: Show
)

Do you have skype?: Yes ()

Timezone and Country: -7 MST, Canada

When did you first join MineRaze?: I joined around 1.5 years ago during what I believe was 1.0

Have you received any form of punishments on MineRaze?: I have received a warning in 3.0

Why should we pick you?: I am a very active player ingame and in chat, who is willing to take the time to help players with question and issues, big or small. I feel the addition of a staff title would also allow additional players to feel more comfortable reaching out to me for help when in need. I am fairly versed in the commands of the server and am always looking to learn new ones (Thanks Leetsoup). I feel I will be a great fit with the current staff team and the skills I bring would be an ongoing asset to the community.

How have you positively contributed to the server?: Donations :d, I am also currently working on a large scale mob grinding hallway, (need those Squid and Creeper spawners still). I have been using my spawner pick to give players one free spawner before i start getting greedy :). I help players download and install mods and understand and implement townie commands and try my best to help newer players get a foothold into the wonderful world that is MineRaze.

I may be the Grinch, But I didn't steal Christmas :p
Posted Nov 20, 17 · OP · Last edited Nov 20, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Nebulava S-MOD
Votes:
+22
As you mentioned, you are a very active and kind member of the community, and very helpful as well. You're fairly well respected among other players, and I wouldn't mind seeing you on the staff team. +1
Posted Nov 20, 17
Votes:
+38
Helpful and active, +1 :)
Posted Nov 20, 17
saritaa S-MOD
Votes:
+22
An active and very supportive member. +1 :)
Posted Nov 20, 17
Votes:
+149
Helpful and Active

+1
https://gyazo.com/0560987fdb6a90187ca0457d4b9a1e12
Posted Nov 20, 17
Votes:
+8
Awesome Player, great friend, active, and helpful! Hope to see you on the team! +1
Posted Nov 21, 17
Votes:
+31
I've seen Merven be nothing but helpful and kind to everyone he interacts with, very respectful player and doesn't ask anything in return.
+1, would be happy to see you as a trainee and beyond

xoxo
-flop
EShRaQj.png
Posted Nov 21, 17 · Last edited Nov 21, 17
Votes:
+9
+1 Merven is very active and always helpful!
Posted Nov 21, 17
Watsonxx ADMIN
Votes:
+81
I’m glad you applied as soon as I asked you to
You have positive feedback from the community and I hope to see you a part of the team very soon

Huge +1 from me, good luck
- Watson
EShRaQj.png
Posted Nov 21, 17
Trickster_ S-MOD
Votes:
+27
Happy to see you finally apply!
Very Active and Helpful member, and you're supported by many players in the community, would love to see you join our team!

(+1) Its a yes from me!
-Connor
fBr7s1c.png
Posted Nov 21, 17
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices