lurch84O Trainee App

9 replies
Votes:
+34
In-game Username: lurch84O

Do you have Discord?: Yes

Do you have skype?: Also yes

Timezone and Country: Easter standard time. U.S.A.

When did you first join MineRaze?: I don't know the exact date, some time in 2.0

Have you received any form of punishments on MineRaze?: I haven't.

Why should we pick you?: I am familiar with the rules and how the server works. I don't know everything there is to know about the plugins this server has to offer but I learn that sort of thing as I go. I have decent knowledge of staff commands that would help me do my job more efficiently. The staff guidelines are something that I'm also familiar with "although I will have to take a bit of a refresher course". :) I have a good amount of time to play during the day right now as most of my work is being done at night. I'm on often and I stay online for a good deal of time in one sitting.

How have you positively contributed to the server?: I do my best to help people with questions they may have about towns, plugins, dungeons and other things the server has to offer as best I can. When dealing with plugin info there are often questions I don't know the answers to. When I can't answer there are usually some online that know that info. If there isn't anyone on willing or able to help them I tell to them about making a forum post about it. I let players join my town who eventually want to make their own to protect their area from grief that is all too common. I try to be as helpful as possible and as kind as possible to the new players since being rude tends to drive them away.

That's about all I can think of. Thanks for taking the time to read through it.

Take care

~lurch
I tend to treat people the way they treat others. Let that sink in :)

http://imgur.com/a/5LCW7
Posted Nov 21, 17 · OP
Agree
Funny
List
Undo
Votes:
+16
I've liked it when you have been staff in the past.
+1
Work like you don’t need money, love like you’ve never been hurt, and dance like no one’s watching
Posted Nov 21, 17
Votes:
+144
Very rude in chat. While I see you helping people sometimes, the majority of your chat I have found either rude or unhelpful. General immaturity, and thats coming from me.

https://gyazo.com/0560987fdb6a90187ca0457d4b9a1e12
Posted Nov 21, 17
Funny
List
Undo
Votes:
+103
+1
Posted Nov 21, 17
Votes:
+16
I disagree SamRows, I used to feel the same way as you. However, since my return I've seen Lurch being very active and helpful in chat. It's a +1 for me
Posted Nov 22, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
I think Lurch would be a fantastic staff member, as he is always there helping others, answering questions, and welcoming new players. He has continued to be generous and support the server, and its community.
Posted Nov 22, 17
Votes:
+1
Posted Nov 23, 17
PacificMiner OWNER
Community Manager
Votes:
+1,211
Quite conflicted about this, while you are helpful and reputable in the community, you also have had 2 chances at staff before where it did not turn out very well.
Posted Nov 23, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+34
Just figured I'd put it out there man. If you deny the app, you know I'm not going to flip out over it.
I tend to treat people the way they treat others. Let that sink in :)

http://imgur.com/a/5LCW7
Posted Nov 23, 17 · OP
Votes:
+58
+1 Deserves another chance.
Easthallow's probably better than your town ;)
Posted Dec 2, 17
Agree
Funny
List
Undo
NoticeNotices