Votes:
+22
In-game Username: hunsch

Do you have Discord?: Yes, and I am connected to the server discord

Do you have skype?: Yes

Timezone and Country: Central Standard Time (Saskatchewan), Canada

When did you first join MineRaze?: Around November 2nd, 2017

Have you received any form of punishments on MineRaze?: No

Why should we pick you?: I desire to maintain the healthy community that already exists on the server, and to deter those who seek to cause chaos and drama within the server (those who harm the community). My chosen major as a civil engineering student requires that I be a quick learner; any commands and rules that I am not yet aware of I can learn from using just a couple of times. I am a strong believer in rules being enforced to their intended extent; as a referee of 7 years, I know when it is acceptable to ease up on a punishment due to the rules, and when to enforce a rule to its fullest extent.

How have you positively contributed to the server?: I consistently welcome new users to the game, contribute to community builds when one asks for help (/warp publicfarm), and I help users who are lost with commands or act as an intermediate when I do not know the answer and those who wish to know said information do not have discord. I vote on all six sites daily, and I have brought with me 2 friends to the server, who then brought with them another 2 active players. I have also donated as an [atlas] rank on the server to date.

I know I am a relatively new player compared to other trainee applicants, and I will not state that they are poor options. I believe that I can bring a fair amount of playtime, and a level headed mindset to solving issues and disputes related to players on the server.
Thank you,
hunsch
Posted Nov 22, 17 · OP
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+34
https://puu.sh/yre77/28c986b1dd.png You joined on the eleventh of this month.
I tend to treat people the way they treat others. Let that sink in :)

http://imgur.com/a/5LCW7
Posted Nov 22, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
simmer down Sherlock Holmes
Posted Nov 22, 17
Votes:
+103
Skylock88 wrote:
simmer down Sherlock Holmes
Let's nit make this place a chat room. Js(just saying).
Posted Nov 22, 17
Nebulava S-MOD
Votes:
+22
It's gonna say he joined on the 11th, because that was the day the server reset. /res won't account for time spent on 3.0
Posted Nov 22, 17 · Last edited Nov 22, 17
Agree
List
Undo
hunsch S-MOD
Votes:
+22
I write professionally as not only am I taking courses on doing exactly such, but I intend to do everything that I am given authority on in the most professional way possible. Yes, I may have gone a bit overboard on my application compared to what others have submit, but given the opportunity and the position, I felt it best to use a professional response rather than a casual one.
Posted Nov 22, 17 · OP
Votes:
I think you would be a good Mod. I support.
Posted Nov 22, 17
Votes:
+149
Only seen you on once. Also, you have been a part of the community for a very short amount of time. Please consider spending more time on the server and becoming more well known.
https://gyazo.com/0560987fdb6a90187ca0457d4b9a1e12
Posted Nov 22, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
SamRows he has been on quite a bit lately.
But he has been playing for very short amount of time I will agree.
Posted Nov 22, 17
Watsonxx ADMIN
Votes:
+81
Hi there,

I haven’t seen you online much but that is something in which you could easily change
However I am impressed with how you come across on the forums including your personality and how you have responded to the comments in such a professional way,
Spend some more time on the server and hopefully you will be given a chance.

Overall a nice application

See you in game
- Watson
EShRaQj.png
Posted Nov 23, 17
List
Undo
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices