No users online.
Page
of 2

Opinions/Thought On 4.0

12 replies
Votes:
+103
I think it was Pacificminer or some staff in 2.0.
I remember how any of them were saying in 2.0 that the server reset isn't going to happen in the long run. It got reset within half a year when the server got gliched removing everyone's /sethome's.
^^^^
That was understandable for the reset.
3.0 survived only half a year if not less and the reason was told that most people got maxed really fast.

Now in 4.0 it's got a bit challenging, but I noticed how people were suggesting stuff to make it easier for them. In results now it feel's that next reset will be in another half a year just like in 3.0.
(just said what I see and my own opinion, don't like it don't read it).
Posted Dec 11, 17
PacificMiner OWNER
Community Manager
Votes:
+1,211
wrote:
I think it was Pacificminer or some staff in 2.0.
I remember how any of them were saying in 2.0 that the server reset isn't going to happen in the long run. It got reset within half a year when the server got gliched removing everyone's /sethome's.
^^^^
That was understandable for the reset.
3.0 survived only half a year if not less and the reason was told that most people got maxed really fast.

Now in 4.0 it's got a bit challenging, but I noticed how people were suggesting stuff to make it easier for them. In results now it feel's that next reset will be in another half a year just like in 3.0.
(just said what I see and my own opinion, don't like it don't read it).

5.0 won't ever happen.
Once the server reaches a stage where most players have run out of things to do, we have another plan instead of a full wipe.
Posted Dec 11, 17 · Last edited Dec 11, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
5.0 won't ever happen.
Once the server reaches a stage where most players have run out of things to do, we have another plan instead of a full wipe.

o-O say what?
Posted Dec 11, 17
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices