Mod application

4 replies
Votes:
In-game Username: Shepardryan

Do you have Discord?: Yes Shepardryan#4482

Do you have skype?: Yes name Shepard Greer

Timezone and Country: USA West, Western Time.

When did you first join MineRaze?: Beginning in summer 2017

Have you received any form of punishments on MineRaze?: Muted maybe once (Early days of Mineraze for me in the summer) I try to be a good guy.

Why should we pick you?: I love your server and I love everyone on it. I like ants and reptiles I'm a nice person. I do not to break rules (I have gotten warnings I am greatly sorry for those). I love the community and the people. I try to help when someone is in need, often asking if anyone needs help or if they need something I try to provide help. I'm a very good student, homeschooled so I can be on a lot.

How have you positively contributed to the server?: I try to help new people by giving them some food so they will stay longer and play more. I always welcome players back/welcome the new players to the server I try to help when I am needed.

Thank you and have a good day/night Peace bye!
This was Shepardryan
Posted Nov 23, 17 · OP
hunsch MODERATOR
Votes:
+18
Pretty friendly guy and offers help through the in-game chat regularly. Application could use a little work, but otherwise I would be happy to see you promoted
Posted Nov 23, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+47
Have you been on consistently since you joined? I really only recognize you from 4.0 and nothing before that. It's nice to see that you're a bit more active recently though.
mca.png
Posted Nov 23, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
Not always but I've been on a bit just not talking.
Posted Nov 23, 17 · OP
Votes:
+58
-1 Very friendly person but hasn’t developed staff characteristics yet.
Easthallow's probably better than your town ;)
Posted Dec 2, 17
Agree
List
Undo
NoticeNotices