Ban Appeal

8 replies
Votes:
+2
Minecraft Username: Real_DonaldTrump

Appeal type (ban/mute/jail/warn appeal): 30 Day Ban

What is the reason of your ban/mute/jail or warn? Username?

Do you have any previous punishments on MineRaze? No. I wasn't even on the server 5 Minutes

Why should we unban/unmute/unjail/unwarn you? I should be unbanned because my username isn't inappropriate. It's just a famous persons name. Not even a big deal. I know I replied back to 1 person who made a comment about how weird the US is for electing our President but that all. I'll ignore everyone who makes a comment about my name. I just wanted to join my friend on this server and help him out. Thanks. (I really like my username so I don't want to change it but as I said above I won't reply to peoples comments.)
Posted Nov 23, 17 · OP
Votes:
+34
It's political, which can cause drama, which isn't allowed. He did say to appeal once you changed the username.
I tend to treat people the way they treat others. Let that sink in :)

http://imgur.com/a/5LCW7
Posted Nov 23, 17
Votes:
+2
Drama would only be caused if I actually replied to people which I only did once. If you actually read the ban appeal I stated that I'd be ignoring all the stupid peoples comments. They can get mad at themselves. I'm not the one causing the drama so you can't blame it on me. If people don't like my name then they don't have to look at it. I've been on several other servers with this name that don't want politics and I have not had a single problem with my name. People do get mad but I always ignore them and then there's no drama.
Posted Nov 23, 17 · OP
Votes:
+36
Althought you may not cause any problems many people would prefer not seeing that name on the server. Because even though it does not mean much to you, it may mean much more to others
Posted Nov 23, 17
Votes:
+2
Again, if you would just read what I wrote and even bolded, IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, THEN DONT LOOK AT IT. There isn't a problem.
Posted Nov 23, 17 · OP
Funny
List
Undo
Votes:
+34
Well when the ign is changed I'm sure your ban appeal would be approved.
I tend to treat people the way they treat others. Let that sink in :)

http://imgur.com/a/5LCW7
Posted Nov 23, 17
Agree
List
Undo
PacificMiner OWNER
Community Manager
Votes:
+1,222
wrote:
Well when the ign is changed I'm sure your ban appeal would be approved.
Posted Nov 23, 17
Votes:
+36
At the end of the day, I would say the ban was appropriate.
Posted Nov 23, 17
Votes:
+79
As stated above here. Rules are rules. If you dont like it dont look at it doesnt apply here and no you dont have freedom of speech if thats what you're looking for.
If you follow Lurch's and PacificMiner's advice you'll be unbanned.

Sincerely,
Pixel

Thread locked.
Posted Nov 23, 17
NoticeNotices